for Olo in New York, NY USA
Olo is seeking a Partnerships Manager to join the Partnerships Team in New York City. The successful candidate will help manage our current food ordering marketplace relationships (DoorDash, TripAdvisor, Uber Eats etc.) for Olo?s Rails ordering syndication product and coordinate with various internal groups at Olo (Product, Sales, Finance, Customer Success) with the goal of expanding Olo?s food ordering footprint and creating an even-more robust and responsive offering for Olo?s restaurant and foodservice brands.
The role will require detail orientation, strong follow-up and analytical skills to monitor Rails performance, identify trends and opportunities, collaborate and communicate internally and externally on necessary product/feature enhancements, resolve customer care issues, and manage ongoing operational needs.
This is a full-time position in downtown New York City.
- Lead project management for the Rails integration process and ensure integrations are completed on a timely basis. Post-integration, work with marketplaces to conduct end-to-end testing.
- Create processes to work with Customer Success team, Developer Support, Product, ENG and brands to effectively resolve marketplace-specific issues.
- Monitor marketplace performance metrics via Looker and escalate performance issues or changes in performance quality for internal course correction.
- Work on marketplace relationships to understand evolving marketplace needs and pain points. Effectively advocate for marketplaces and ordering partners internally.
- Identify marketplace technology issues and collaborate with the Product teams to launch Rails product enhancements and features.
- Work with internal Specialist team to launch new Rails clients.
- Work with Olo?s internal teams to answer any marketplace Rails product, product enhancement and/or developer support related questions.
- Coordinate with Finance team to solve billing and refund issues.
- Manage potential API partners by helping them understand Olo?s API and the integration process.
- Monitor third party provider API usage on an ongoing basis.
- Work with Loyalty Providers and Agencies to ensure they are working efficiently with Olo.
- Work with brands to get buy-in on participating in new ordering partnerships.
- Bachelor?s degree. Engineering and/or Product background helpful.
- Knowledge of Looker or other BI tools and/or SQL.
- Outstanding ability to clearly and tactfully articulate problems and resolutions.
- Strong technical aptitude and a desire to evangelize the Olo platform to partners.
- Highly organized project management skills.
- Ability to work independently when needed and collaborate cross-functionally internally to advocate on behalf of our partners and their needs.
- Top-notch communication and the ability to educate clients on operational best practices to increase program performance.
- Ability to provide feedback on internal processes and best practices to improve the marketplace experience.
- Experience managing clients or relevant project management work preferred.
- Strong interest in the restaurant technology industry.
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points ? from a brand?s own website or app, third party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform across 70,000 locations for over 300 brands, such as Applebee?s, Checkers & Rally?s, Cheesecake Factory, Chili?s, Dairy Queen, Denny?s, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Portillo?s Hot Dogs, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, and more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
Olo is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!). Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector and we are fully committed in doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is highly valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: New York, NY USA
Zip Code: 10007
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times