for Ambulatory Management Solutions in Chicago, IL USA
Are you tired of working 2nd or 3rd shift positions that allow little to no time for an outside life? Would you like to be home in the evenings and know that you have your weekends free for friends, family, and fun? Do you want to put your RN skills to use in an innovative, patient-centered, team atmosphere?
Mobile Anesthesiologists is expanding, and we are looking for energetic and eager individuals to join our team as Peri-Anesthesia Nurses. We are an office-based anesthesia practice that provides a comprehensive peri-operative solution for physicians, surgeons, and dentists, allowing them to perform procedures in their offices. Our anesthesiology team provides the personnel, equipment and supplies necessary to allow our services to be provided within an office setting. Be a part of a team that provides safety, quality, and patient satisfaction that is second to none! We operate during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, with no evenings, Sundays, or holidays required.
What we Value.
- We care about the people we work with and the people we care for.
- Teamwork and collaboration are the cornerstone to delivering the best possible care and service to our patients and clients.
- Our highest priorities are patient safety, client satisfaction, and staff support.
- We don?t just say these words, we live them.
What we Expect. We recruit team members not only on their clinical skills but on their interpersonal skills. We make it a priority to provide the best possible experience for both our patients and our clients. We approach each new day and each new patient with enthusiasm and professionalism. We want you to come to work each day with a passion to surpass our customer expectations.
All qualified applicants will have:
- Graduate degree from an accredited RN program
- An Active RN license in good standing
- A minimum of two years ER/ICU critical care or PACU experience
- BLS and ACLS certificate, PALS certificate is preferred
- Reliable transportation and willingness to drive to client locations
Mobile Anesthesiologists provides competitive compensation to all of its employees. We also provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision benefits, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, and 401K with a company match. Want to learn more about Mobile Anesthesiologists? Please visit us at www.zzzmd.com today!
Excited? We know we are! Apply today?we look forward to meeting you!
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Zip Code: 60631
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times