Physical Therapist - Outpatient, Sports Rehab
for Thrive Proactive Health in Virginia Beach, VA USA
We are looking to grow our Physical Therapy Team with another Licensed Physical Therapist. Experience in outpatient, sports rehab, dry needling, manual therapy and Postural Restoration (PRI) is preferred. Part time, flexible and full time positions are available.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Evaluates new patients and uses clinical reasoning effectively to determine physical therapy treatment requirements and designs a plan of care which aligns with our resources and mission.
- Assess patient?s weekly progress, adjusts plan of care in collaboration of other team members and selects effective intervention strategies to maximize patient outcomes.
- Establishes good rapport and values relationship building to develop good working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Independently manages their own caseload/schedule and leverages resources to assure patient receives a good experience and skilled care.
- Values educating and empowering patients to maximize their health and wellness potential.
- Self initiated and independent in clinical judgment and problem solving, yet enjoys working with others to maximize results.
- Establishes proficiency with paperwork. Must complete documentation in a timely manner while treating clients to assure billing claims get generated daily.
- Influences our workplace in a positive way. Behaves in a professional manner, takes criticism and applies it, has a willingness to learn, handles stress well and acts a role model to other staff members
Thrive Proactive Health is a Postural Restoration Certified Center and a privately owned small wellness clinic with two locations. Our business is growing and there is a lot of opportunity for professional growth for those that may be interested. We are looking for someone who is excited to grow with an innovative practice and we welcome ideas for program development as we strive to continue to learn and grow.
Our mission is to responsibly optimize health and wellness care delivery by focusing on enhancing the customer experience. We strive to provide quality, innovation, and teamwork to be industry leaders helping more people THRIVE in a culture where healthcare is changing. In our Physical Therapy department, we use many forms of interventions including various therapeutic activities and manual therapies, Graston, Dry Needling, and Vacuum Cupping. Ideal candidate must enjoy learning and communicating with other PTs, PTAs, and massage therapists that look at human biomechanical relationships through a Postural Restoration (PRI) lens. All of our current PT staff members are trained in PRI and we use that as a foundation framework for evaluating and communicating about postural patterns and movement dysfunction in a more unified way. Prior exposure to PRI is preferred but not necessary as long as you have a willingness to learn. In house training and continuing education funds are provided to team members to attend PRI courses to help our team grow this niche speciality.
Salary based off professional career experience and expertise. Active State Licensure in Virginia Required. Full time Benefits include: Continuing Education, Medical, Dental & Vision, Direct Deposit, Paid Vacation, Employee Discounts, elective AFLAC benefits, & bonus program.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Virginia Beach, VA USA
Zip Code: 23464
Posted on: 01/20/2020
Viewed: 0 times