for Lahlouh in Monroe, OH USA
Lahlouh?s business model is built on solving end to end supply chain problems not simply processing transactional print orders. Lahlouh is a partner that focuses on developing collaborative, comprehensive solutions that endeavor to meet all the communication needs of our clients? dynamic and evolving marketplaces.
Lahlouh's mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost-effective business communications solutions available.
Core capabilities include:
? Sheet-fed offset printing   ; & nbsp; ? Fulfillment / Distribution logistics
? Dynamic digital printing   ; & nbsp; ? Packaging Design
? Large Format printing   ; & nbsp; ? Mailing
? Marketing promotions & nbsp; &n bsp; &nb sp; ? Promotions
? Full service bindery and assembly   ; ? Online Solutions
? Marketing Promotions
&nb sp; &nbs p;   ;
Position: & nbsp; &n bsp; Plate Maker
Reports to: & nbsp; Press Manager
FLSA Status: & nbsp; Non-exempt
Department: &nbs p; POD
Location/Shift: & nbsp; &n bsp; Monroe, OH / 1<sup>st</sup> Shift
Outputs plates for different presses through Kodak Prinergy workflow to the Heidelberg plate setter. Inspects plates to the proofs for content and for any defects. Cleans and maintains plating equipment and work area.
- Checking files before plating.
- Making and processing plates, machine maintenance, chemistry changes, reading dockets and change orders and data entry.
- Also required is daily record keeping of plate material used, quality control of finished plates and equipment preventive maintenance logs.
Strong ability to manage the following:
- 3 years of plate making experience
- Knowledge of plate processor maintenance and cleaning
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to details
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Basic Computer skills (Mac and PC)
- Able to work overtime or different shift if needed
- Able to lift 35+ lbs.
- Using Kodak Prinergy work flow and plate setters a plus
- High school graduate/GED
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Monroe, OH USA
Zip Code: 45050
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times