for Innovative Systems in Pittsburgh, PA USA
Innovative Systems, a leading global provider of compliance, data quality and data matching software solutions has an opening for a Pre-Sales Engineer. You will support the sales team in pre-sales technical activities and will be instrumental in all stages of the sales process.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated technical aptitude and prior successful technical sales experience with a track record for exceeding targets and cultivating relationships.
This position reports to the President of Worldwide Field Operations
What you will be doing:
The Pre-Sales Engineer supports the sales team by making the ?technical close?. You will collaborate closely with sales and account management, product management, engineering, and other technical support resources to ensure the proposed solution accurately addresses the prospective client?s needs, and can be appropriately supported. You will:
- Engage with prospects and clients to understand technical and functional requirements needed to deliver business benefit of Innovative?s solutions
- Provide key subject matter expertise for Financial Services fraud and be able to position screening solutions for specific banking and insurance applications
- Explain the unique features and benefits of Innovative?s solutions in comparison to competitive products
- Deliver effective product presentations that are appropriately adapted to technical and non-technical audiences
- Proactively communicate with internal stakeholders and leadership regarding customer needs
- Lead Proof of Concept (POC) engagements, working with the client, sales, and technical resources
- Complete RFI/RFPs; identifying client requirements and ensuring proactive communications with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assess the prospective client?s existing and potential needs; recommend solutions that optimize value for all parties
- Meet or exceed assigned targets to ensure meeting individual, department, and company objectives for sales growth and profitability
- Work collaboratively with sales and account management to ensure the needs of the client are met regardless of territory
- Participate in trade shows, seminars and other industry events.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent experience with demonstrated technical focus
- MBA or related graduate degree a plus
- Prior successful software / technical sales or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business environment with record of consistently exceeding targets
- Prior partner experience is a plus
- Experience in the compliance, data quality, and / or data management industries is a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
What we provide:
At Innovative you will find a truly empowered and collaborative environment that is at the core of our ongoing growth and success ? and yours! We provide challenge and opportunities for growth, a competitive salary, lots of time off, 401K+match, health, dental, vision, and more.
Innovative Systems is one of the world?s most trusted providers of best-of-breed data quality and compliance solutions. We have a long-standing reputation for creating solutions that are fast, accurate, and scalable.
Our data quality solutions cleanse and link data to identify meaningful connections for a centralized-view of customers and do so as a standalone solution or in conjunction with our risk / compliance solutions.
FinScan, one of our most recognized products, is used by our clients in over 60 countries to identify potential money laundering and terrorist financing threats ? helping to keep us all a bit safer.
Innovative?s world headquarters is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our EMEA headquarters is in London, UK, LATAM headquarters in Mexico City, Mexico and other operations in Germany, the Middle East, Singapore, Brazil, and Canada.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Pittsburgh, PA USA
Zip Code: 15220
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times