for B-Line Medical in Washington, DC USA
<meta charset="utf-8" />
B?Line Medical develops software that helps healthcare professionals and educators improve the delivery of healthcare. Focused on the capture, debriefing, and assessment of medical training and clinical events, B?Line Medical specializes in the delivery of robust, yet easy-to-use web-based solutions. Our software has helped over 500 top hospitals, medical schools, and nursing programs in 35 countries operate and manage their training and QI programs more effectively.
Our Mission is to provide healthcare educators and clinicians with innovative video-driven solutions to effect real and immediate improvement in the delivery of care.
B-Line Medical is looking for an experienced product manager who loves developing amazing products and wants to contribute their talents to a worthwhile purpose. Our mission: to enhance medical simulation training and improve patient safety by providing the best tools for data capture, visualization, and analysis. Over 50% of the student doctors in the country get trained and tested using our platform.
Join a growing product team as a champion for our product and own the product development process from conception to implementation! This is a unique opportunity to directly shape a product and help mature our product development process.
You'll be a part of a team of intelligent, friendly, and fun people who love to create things and solve problems. We'll be counting on you to be a motivating and structured influence. Team members will be looking to you for everything they need to know about the product: where they are now, what the next steps are, and where they need to be.
- Be the CEO of the product: Perform research and engage internal and external stakeholders- from clients to sales to support - to define market requirements and ensure the product strategy aligns with company and mission goals.
- Work closely with the CEO to realize, synthesize, and communicate the product vision and road map.
- Manage the product life cycle - from requirements gathering to release.
- Collaborate closely with other product managers, developers, and designers on new features and products.
- Develop requirement documents, use cases, release notes, schedules, help docs, and training material.
- Identify opportunities for new initiatives, develop business and use cases, and identify useful metrics and ambitious benchmarks of success.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A minimum of four years of experience as a product manager.
- A passion for understanding the needs of the customer and the ability to come up with a solution to their problem.
- An understanding of the art of balancing adding product functionality with usability.
- Knowledge and experience to effectively execute the customer development process for new features and products.
- A history of working with software and technology products alongside engineers and designers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and know how to practically adapt it based on the team size and needs.
- A healthy combination of flexibility and structure to be able to both evolve while keeping your eye on the larger goal.
- Bachelor?s degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Experience in the healthcare industry or a technology background a plus.
Why B-Line Medical:
- Work on products that are highly utilized and critical to our customers.
- Work with motivated, smart co-workers in a collaborative environment.
- Working in a casual and flexible work environment in a pretty cool city.
- Constant opportunities to learn new, useful skills so you never hit a plateau.
- Bragging rights about producing software that helps save lives!
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Washington, DC USA
Zip Code: 20036
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 1 times