for Lumere in Chicago, IL USA
<meta charset="utf-8" />
At Lumere, we are clinicians, researchers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and strategic thought leaders focused on one mission: helping hospital leaders and physicians deliver the highest quality, most efficient care by uncovering and eliminating unwarranted care variation and unnecessary costs - specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
Our vanguard approach? Partnering with health systems to ensure that care delivery choices are always backed by data and guided by evidence, drug and device costs are justified by clinical outcomes, and doctors and hospital leaders have access to the right insights and analytics to make the best care decisions for every patient.
What you will be doing:
At Lumere, we?re constantly evolving our software solutions to meet the needs of our customers. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining the long-term scope of Lumere?s analytics for medical device utilization -- and making it a reality. This analytical functionality helps hospital supply chain be more successful in engaging physicians in initiatives to standardize medical devices.
While managing efforts to support our current subscribers, you will help define the product strategy, test new ideas with users, prioritize and articulate the next set of features, and measure software usability and engagement levels. The Product Manager will work with a cross-disciplinary team including peers from engineering, sales & marketing, client support, research, and data operations teams to iteratively make product improvements a reality.
The successful candidate is simultaneously strategic and detail-oriented, with a strong presence in front of customers and senior management. They also share a passion for building and delivering a market-leading, web-based solution used to transform healthcare.
- Define and deliver on the vision & long-term scope of Lumere?s featureset utilizing EHR data to analyze medical device utilization and outcomes
- Mobilize organization cross-functionally to ensure product-specific business objectives are met. Use data and analysis to help teams prioritize and implement work
- Develop a deep understanding of customers and users through qualitative and quantitative analysis. Gather feedback and analyze engagement metrics to iteratively improve product
- Understand the market landscape including competition, technology, and how product fits within the broader ecosystem
- Understand Lumere?s business strategy and operational constraints to ensure product improvements meet company objectives
- Gather and prioritize requirements and translate them into concise user stories. Work with the engineering, data operations, and data visualization teams to make product concepts a reality in software
- 5+ years experience in product management or product development or equivalent experience iteratively solving problems for customers. Experience successfully defining and managing products throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Experience in healthcare strongly preferred. Experience with SaaS or B2B is a plus
- Experience mobilizing cross-functional teams (engineering, operations, client services, sales & marketing etc.) to make product vision a reality. Quick to gain credibility with others. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and shares an excitement to lead change
- Experience managing a data-intensive or analytical product. Knowledge of how to work with complex, messy data sets and scale analyses through software. Basic understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Strong technical acumen to determine feasibility related to requirements, architecture, and system functionality. Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent attention to detail when translating product vision into implementation
- Business acumen. Understanding of industry and customer trends. Strategic and creative thinking that enables application of those insights to deliver business results
- Experienced in the art of prioritizing across different sources of ideas & feedback and balancing resource constraints to deliver the greatest impact for customers & the company
- Bonus points for knowledge of hospital care redesign and Electronic Health Record (EHR) data sets
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Zip Code: 60602
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times