for Kaufman Lynn Construction in Delray Beach, FL USA
Kaufman Lynn Construction is seeking a Project Accountant to join our growing organization! The Project Accountant serves as an essential part of the Project Team, managing all aspects job-related accounting activities. Project Accountants work closely with the Project Manager to ensure timely and accurate reporting, payments, billing and administration.
- Maintenance of complete and accurate record of the Project?s financial transactions from startup through closeout.
- Project setup in Procore/Sage and review of Owner Contract to verify key requirements.
- Review subcontracts, purchase orders, Owner and Subcontractor change orders to ensure accurate posting.
- Tracking of Notice to Owner (NTO)?s received and required releases of lien.
- Responsible for preparing and compiling monthly Project draw applications to Owners/Lenders in AIA format.
- Assist Project Team with processing and approval of monthly Subcontractor billings and general job cost invoices.
- Ensure that the subcontractors, suppliers and vendors account balances in Sage/Timberline are always correct and reconciled.
- Responsible for accurate and on-time payment of Subcontractors, suppliers and vendors invoices as well as timely receipt Owner funding.
- Acts as liaison between Subcontractors and Project Team, responding to Subcontractor accounting inquiries and diffusing any issues with assistance of the Project Manager.
- Process all direct owner purchase order invoices in a timely manner and ensure supporting paperwork is follows KL tax savings program guidelines.
- Preparation and presentation of detailed monthly financial reports in collaboration with Project Team.
- Maintain neat and organized subcontractor, supplier and vendor files.
- Assist the Project Manager with financial closeout.
- Two years or more of accounting experience, preferably in the construction industry.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with Sage 300/Timberline and Procore is a plus.
- Knowledge of standard practices of AIA documents (G702/703) and lien releases.
- Proficiency in basic accounting principles.
- Must be detailed, organized and able to multi-task.
Who We Are:
- Kaufman Lynn Construction is a full-service commercial construction company with extensive experience in both the public and private sectors. We are consistently ranked as one of the largest and fastest-growing general contractors in South Florida.
- We are proud of our amazing culture that is focused on employee engagement. We emphasize accelerated career growth, mentoring and professional development, highly competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art construction technology/processes and a truly fun, family atmosphere. In fact, Kaufman Lynn was recently named by the Sun-Sentinel as one of the Top Workplaces in South Florida for the 5<sup>th</sup> year in a row .
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Terrific opportunity to make a real impact on our company?s success.
- Personal, professional and career growth.
- Competitive compensation package, including bonus opportunities and comprehensive benefits.
- Company culture based on a truly engaged team of professionals that are fully supported by an enlightened leadership team.
- Fast-paced and challenging working climate that makes time for plenty of fun.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Delray Beach, FL USA
Zip Code: 33445
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times