for Total Access Urgent Care (TAUC) in Saint Louis, MO USA
<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ysDZ6VdzJlU" width="560"></iframe>
Total Access Urgent Care (TAUC) has been proudly providing top-ranked patient care for St. Louis communities since 2008. TAUC (pronounced "talk") began with the belief that patients should have access to fast, friendly, and affordable care. We have state-of-the-art onsite digital X-ray, CT scan, Ultrasound, EKG, and common laboratory assays. Our services include IV hydration and medication administration, laceration suturing, reduction and splinting minor fractures and dislocations, and abscess drainage. We strive to show the world how healthcare can be delivered.
- Who: We are looking for Full-Time Teammates. Are you friendly and do you work hard? Excellent.
- Pay: Start at $20/hr, can be $24-27+ within 2 years for earning time, performance, and CT training achievements.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Free care at TAUC locations, 401(k), PTO, Gym membership.
- Culture: Join the best team in St. Louis. Fast, friendly, affordable healthcare.
- Schedule: Flexible schedule - can have certain weekday(s) off for classes, family, or other commitments.
- Hours: Most shifts are 8a-8p, some are 6a-2p or 2p-10p. Work 3-4 days per week, alternating weekends/holidays.
- Locations: After training, most shifts at your closest 5 locations, plus some shifts at our main location in Rock Hill.
- Growth: Performance opportunities for you to learn, achieve, and earn more.
- Impact: You will make a difference in our patients' lives everyday you come to work.
- Response: We promise to email you back within 7 days. What are you waiting for? Feel free to apply today.
- Perform radiology (X-ray and/or CT) procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by the attending provider
- Start with X-ray and can cross-train in CT within 3-12 months depending on experience and performance
- Radiation dose is very minimal (no portables) and user-friendly DR equipment
- Can cross-train to learn and work as a Clinical Tech if desired (optional)
- Work alongside friendly providers, reception, and clinical teammates
- Compassionately greet patients, input patient information, and thank patients for visiting
- Have a valid ARRT card (If you're in the second semester of Radiology School, feel free to apply now and go through our hiring process. For people hired, you can start when you pass the ARRT Registry exam.)
- Full-Time (3-4 days a week)
- 8-hour and 12-hour shifts, including evenings (no overnights), alternate weekends, alternate holidays
- Have a valid Driver's License
- Minimum age requirement of 18 years old
- Able to work under sometimes fast-paced conditions
- Check out our Google Reviews. We love what we do.
- Clear, consistent path for higher pay by earning achievements for performance and positivity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short Term Disability insurance
- Free care for you, your spouse, and children (18 years and younger) at all TAUC locations
- 401(k) plan with both employer match and profit sharing
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Free Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leadership and growth opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees and patients.
Join the Best Team. Apply today.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Saint Louis, MO USA
Zip Code: 63141
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times
More Jobs Like This One
Total Access Urgent Care (TAUC) in Saint Louis, MO
Confidential in Kansas City, MO
Confidential in Springfield, IL
Confidential in Naperville, IL
Confidential in Indianapolis, IN
Confidential in Indianapolis, IN
Confidential in Centerville, IA
Ascension, B59 in Indianapolis, IN
Confidential in Westfield, IN