for Delta Defense LLC in West Bend, WI USA
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs with a proactive mindset
- Screen resumes and identify qualified candidates
- Administer and interpret appropriate company assessments
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification.
- Strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Coordinate interviews with the hiring managers
- Share feedback and recommendations with hiring managers
- Follow up with candidates on the interview process status
- Maintain relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicate employer information and benefits during the screening process
- Stay current on the company?s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serve as a liaison with area programs, colleges, and industry associations
- Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (Compensation, HR, Systems and Programs teams, etc.)
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates across all position levels
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market networking and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates; anticipate hiring manager preferences by maintaining low interview-to-offer ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting that fit within Delta?s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for a variety openings
- Participate in job fairs, online sources, career fairs, and advertising/marketing
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Talent Acquisition metric reporting.
Skills/Abilities and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is required; Human Resources, Business, or related field is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience specifically in a fast paced, recruiting environment, using an applicant tracking system (ATS), sourcing candidates, interviewing, etc across full life cycle recruiting activities
- Team-focused mindset at all times
- Previous HR team experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills, and organizational skills
- Passive candidate search experience required
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient with demonstrated skills in full life cycle recruiting.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the human resources team.
- Understanding of confidentiality and proper handling of sensitive information.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: West Bend, WI USA
Zip Code: 53095
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times