Regional Sales Manager - East Region
for Surya in Cartersville, GA USA
Surya is a leading home dcor company that has gained attention for its innovative designs and breadth of high quality home accessories. Products include area rugs, pillows, throws, accent furniture and art sold through a broad spectrum of global retailers, distributors, and interior designers. Surya fosters an energetic work environment of creativity and collaboration, with each employee taking personal ownership in the company. Surya has been named for seven consecutive years to Inc. Magazine's Inc. 500/5000 list of America's fastest growing privately held companies.
In this role, The Sales Manager will be accountable for achieving agreed-upon sales targets and growing Surya?s market share in the assigned segment. This individual will mentor, manage and develop a sales team of full time sales specialist across the country. Reporting to the Director of National Accounts, the Manager will assist in defining the team?s objectives, sales processes and targets. The ideal candidate will be a go-getter who excels at building business relationships and identifying revenue opportunities. This role involves hiring, training, coaching and motivating people as well as selling, defining and improving sales processes, and leveraging technology to drive performance and productivity.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales targets and strategic objectives for the channel
- Assist in the development of sales plans, specifically advising on realistic forecasts for products, territories and accounts (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, etc.)
- Increase market penetration and wallet share by developing targeted sales and marketing programs through analysis of product, price, promotion and merchandising
- Manage and evaluate the activities and effectiveness of the sales team on a consistent basis through salesforce.com
- Build and grow relationships with key customers and prospects
- Oversee resolution of all customer issues promptly and effectively
- Identify new business models and industry partnership opportunities
- Actively engage in development of product knowledge for self and team. Understand competitive landscape and industry information.
- Cultivate a strong team environment with employees who focus on the good of the company.
- Bachelor?s degree with 5+ years of sales and/or business development experience
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience
- Some knowledge and experience with home decor/furnishings industry preferred
- A proven track record of over-quota achievement
- Prior success managing and growing a sales team while significantly increasing revenue in a highly competitive market
- Balance of customer-focused, strategic and analytical business acumen
- Excellent organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills
- Detail-oriented with strong work ethic
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively
- Position will be based at our spacious HQ near Atlanta, GA
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Cartersville, GA USA
Zip Code: 30120
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times