Registered Behavior Technician - Part Time-Sign on Bonus
for Autism Home Support Services in Glenview, IL USA
Discover the difference you can make at a different kind of company!
We are in immediate search to add Registered Behavior Technicians to our team servicing clients in Glenview, IL and surrounding area!
Autism Home Support Services is driven by our mission, and our passion to help families that have children with autism spectrum and related disorders. We thrive on creating a positive difference in a child?s overall development and long-term success. If, like us, you strive for purpose and meaning in your work, apply now!
As a leader in ABA therapy, AHSS is known for our commitment to quality and professional development. Your training, development and professional growth is important to us! As a CEU provider, you will have access to national speakers in the behavioral field and numerous opportunities to advance your knowledge base.
We are hiring fun and energetic experienced Registered Behavior Technician?s providing evidence-based, support therapy to children with autism spectrum and related disorders. Autism Home Support Services provides all training and ongoing support in applied behavior analysis (ABA).
What is a Registered Behavior Technician?
The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is a paraprofessional who practices under the close, ongoing supervision of a BCBA, BCaBA, or FL-CBA. The RBT is primarily responsible for the direct implementation of behavior-analytic services and will provide direct 1 on 1 therapy with children in their home environment. Each individualized program is written and designed by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) for the Registered Behavior Technician to execute utilizing positive reinforcement, teaching in small steps, prompting, and repeated practice to facilitate the development of language, social interactions, independent living skills, and other aptitudes.
RBT will participate in initial and ongoing training instruction on ABA therapies including pairing and play, Discrete Trial Training (DTT), Natural Environment Teaching (NET), and data collection techniques.
What we offer you as a Registered Behavior Technician:
- A rewarding experience in helping children with autism and families reach their full potential
- Part-Time available (8-12 hours per week to start with potential to add more)
- Opportunity for professional growth within the Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) field
Expectations as a Registered Behavior Technician:
- Work under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and alongside a professional care team, in a collaborative environment
- Keep the children motivated to learn
- Communicate confidentially and professionally with behavior analysts, parents and your team
Required qualifications of a Registered Behavior Technician:
- RBT Credential through the BACB a must (please have credential number available to provide)
- Exposure working with children or adults with special needs
- Technology proficient in Apple and/or Android devices
- Applicants must possess our Core Values: Getting Stuff Done, Empathy, Integrity, Teamwork and Positivity/Energy
- Be able to maneuver up to 50 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to client homes
Is this location not a match for you? Please check out all of our openings by clicking here.
Empowering progress toward hopes and dreams
Check out this video to learn more about Autism Home Support Services
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Glenview, IL USA
Zip Code: 60025
Posted on: 02/04/2020
Viewed: 0 times