Remote Callers - HEDIS 2019 - Indiana
for Advantmed in Zionsville, IN USA
US Remote Call Center Representative
Founded in 2005 and based in Santa Ana, California, Advantmed, LLC (dba RecordFlow until 2015) is a healthcare information management company that helps health plans, managed care organizations, and life insurance companies optimize revenue and improve quality outcomes.
Advantmed partners with managed care organizations to deliver the optimal combination of capabilities unique to each organization needed to achieve the objectives, including risk analytics, NCQA-certified HEDIS software, medical record retrieval, medical record abstraction, risk adjustment coding, and provider education.
We have an immediate need for Call Center Representatives to work remotely from home. From the comfort of your home, we?ll provide you with paid training and ongoing coaching & support every step of the way! Our trainers will provide you with the industry knowledge so you can put your skills to use with confidence.
The Temporary Call Center Representative will be handling the day to day verification and follow up calls with the provider?s office. Candidate must have the ability to sort out issues over the phone and via electronic communication since the position is work from home. The estimated project completion date will be June 2019.
A professional attitude is the key for this role.
The ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, must have an outgoing and engaging personality and must be very customer and team focused.
You will need to flexible in that your 8 hour shift could be from 5am - 5pm PST. This will be assigned to you upon completion of training.
It is also a requirement that you provide your own laptop and internet that be connected through ethernet. Advantmed will provide you with a headset for your calls.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate must be able to swiftly use MS Office.
- Candidate must be able to commute to the local training office until they are fully trained. This training could be anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks in which you must be able to attend in order to work as a Remote Call Center Representative
- Due to the high volume of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with providers.
- Ability multi-task efficiently.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong work ethics.
- Must be customer focused, Internet and MS Office savvy.
- Past call center experience is preferred
- Past training experience is preferred.
- Must have high speed internet access at their home office and ability to connect via ehternet
- Must have Windows operating system on their own laptop to use Advantmed software
Full-Time Temporary positions are available. At the end of the project there will be consideration for selected candidates in a full-time permanent position.
Compensation: $8.00 - $10.00/per hour
Please keep in mind that any training for this position will be in a nearby training facility and you will be expected to commute for the 2-4 weeks of training. Thereafter any training or work would be conducted from your home office.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Zionsville, IN USA
Zip Code: 46077
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times