for ParTech, Inc. in New Hartford, NY USA
Beginning with the first stand-alone retail point of sale system in 1978, ParTech, Inc. has been helping restaurant and retail customers put technology to work to improve internal operations, enhance customer experiences, implement food safety measures, and better manage information. With revenues of approximately $171M and point of sale systems in more than 75,000 restaurants and more than 110 countries, PAR is redefining the point of sale to bring technological innovation to all corners of the enterprise.
PAR is committed to providing an energetic and encouraging environment for its employees. Our values (People, Authenticity, Awareness, Dreaming, and Perseverance) directly reflect who we are as individuals and who we are as PAR people. They define our character and drive our behavior toward reaching our common purpose: to recognize and unleash possibilities?for good.
The Report Developer is responsible for the successful design, delivery, and maintenance of Power BI datasets, SSRS Reports, and business intelligence reporting solutions to meet business needs. This role works closely with stakeholders in all business areas to understand the needs of the business and provide solutions that align with best practices.
- Collaborate with Business Process Owners for requirements, implementation design and testing<del cite="mailto:Solomon%20Maricle" datetime="2019-04-24T14:12"> </del>
- Develop, validate and execute complex data sourcing and transformation.
- Develop, deploy and maintain advanced reports and dashboards.
- Turns data into actionable information through reporting solutions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology (or other applicable field)
- Advanced knowledge of business intelligence reporting platforms and programming tools with direct experience in Power BI.
- Knowledge of SQL Server Analysis Service.
- Experience designing reports for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
- Experience working with large data sets from multiple data sources and understanding of relational databases, data systems and data warehouses.
- Experience with a SaaS based solution is desired
- Adheres to best practices for report management, design and workflow
- Experience working in an Agile or SCRUM Environment preferred
- Interacts well with others and has the ability work as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams.
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter and capable of taking charge to produce results with minimal direction
Quality: ?Possesses an understanding of and performs work related activities in accordance with and in support of the corporation Quality Policy?.
NOTE: This job description is intended to be illustrative of the position?s duties and should not be construed to be an exhaustive statement of the essential functions of the job.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: New Hartford, NY USA
Zip Code: 13413
Posted on: 01/22/2020
Viewed: 0 times
More Jobs Like This One
Par Technology Corporation in New Hartford, NY
American Tower in Woburn, MA
Entelli Consulting in Marlborough, MA
American Tower in Woburn, MA
JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Wilmington, DE
Confidential in New York, NY
Confidential in Manchester, NH
Confidential in Allentown, PA
Confidential in Philadelphia, PA
Confidential in Newark, NJ