Research Analyst (Russian + European language Speaking)
for The Red Flag Group in Krakow, WI USA
Looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-changing multicultural environment?
The Red Flag Group is a business intelligence and technology firm that helps clients make better decisions in selecting key stakeholders. We create customised and integrated compliance and risk solutions that add value to our client?s businesses.
The Red Flag Group?s focus is helping companies select great business partners, suppliers, customers and employees and avoiding costly mistakes. Over 900 major companies around the world trust The Red Flag Group to select their business partners and provide ratings, research and advice on risk.
- Over 200 qualified compliance professionals
- Over 100 technology-development professionals
- Projects and experience in 194 countries
- Expertise in 45 languages
- 15 global offices across five continents
- 12 years of profitable operations acting for large American, European and Asian multinational corporations
As a Research Analyst in the Research and Analysis group, you will conduct research on companies and/or people using a combination of publicly-available and proprietary sources and help build reports for clients. At the end of the day, we can?t let our clients do business with a ?bad person? and we need to find those people and alert our clients through our work.
The role includes a combination of research on companies, people, countries, or analysis of media stories which relate to bad compliant practices. Searching articles, the daily press and verifying that information before including it in our databases/client reports is part of the basic tasks. Under supervision of a more senior manager, the role will require analysis of your research, plus any client provided information and building up a report to the client.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Conduct research on internet or web-based media databases such as LexisNexis etc.
- Produce high quality input from the adverse English and Russian media according to provided templates
- Screen local media sources for updating the internal compliance database daily
- Extract, analyse and provide concise summary of legal documentation, tax fillings and government press releases
- Provide input on the report writing process to help improve the quality and efficiency of the Research and Analysis team
- Engage with associate team and senior research analysts seeking feedback, obtaining updates, managing delivery expectation on the quality of reports
- Remain knowledgeable of regional and industry trends
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach to work and willing to participate in ad-hoc projects on short notice
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree level
- Strong research skills, including online search tools
- Excellent writing and analysis skills, including the ability to summarise complex information clearly and concisely from the subject language into English
- Other European language skills such as German, Romanian, Dutch or other European language are great advantage
- Country knowledge of one or more European countries (Eastern and Western Europe)
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and handle large volumes of work
- Be a team player with a high level of initiative and proactive approach to work
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Candidates having with 1-3 years? experience preferred
- Basic legal knowledge (structures and courts) will be an asset
- Knowledge of and interest in international business affairs will be an asset
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested parties are invited to send their cover letter and resume with salary expectations through to The Red Flag Group Recruitment Portal. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and should consider their application filed for future reference.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Krakow, WI USA
Zip Code: 54137
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times