Research Analyst (Vietnamese Speaking)
for The Red Flag Group in Mastic, NY USA
Looking for an opportunity to work in a fast changing multicultural environment?
The Red Flag Group is a business intelligence and technology firm that helps clients make better decisions in selecting key stakeholders. We create customised and integrated compliance and risk solutions that add value to our client?s businesses.
The Red Flag Group?s focus is helping companies select great business partners, suppliers, customers and employees and avoiding costly mistakes. Over 900 major companies around the world trust The Red Flag Group to select their business partners and provide ratings, research and advice on risk.
- Over 200 qualified compliance professionals
- Over 100 technology-development professionals
- Projects and experience in 194 countries
- Expertise in 45 languages
- 15 global offices across five continents
- 12 years of profitable operations acting for large American, European and Asian multinational corporations
The Research Analyst is responsible for administering client compliance programs through The Red Flag Group?s technology platforms and working on a variety of legal compliance projects. The Analyst uses our technology platforms to manage tasks such as gathering data on client business partners, distributing questionnaires, and developing reports and statistics on program metrics for our clients.
The Analyst also assists with legal compliance research and analysis, which includes conducting due diligence, screening, report drafting, and managing small scale compliance projects on behalf of our clients. The position requires two to three years of work experience, knowledge of software administration and an interest in learning more about the compliance industry.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Utilize compliance program management software
- Conduct basic media research and review of companies
- Draft communication for clients and client business partners
- Manage small-scale projects and maintain a project plan
- Maintain daily records of activities taken on client accounts
- Possess an ability to learn about organization workflows
- Communicate with Team Leader when challenges or questions arise
Qualifications and Experience
- Two to three years of work experience
- Excellent writing and analysis skills, including the ability to summarise complex information clearly and concisely from Vietnamese into English
- Country knowledge of Vietnam required
- Strong written and spoken English & Vietnamese communication skills
- Good MS Word and Excel Skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks
- Bachelor?s degree (B.A. or B.S. or equivalent)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested parties are invited to send their cover letter and resume with salary expectations through to The Red Flag Group Recruitment Portal.
Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and should consider their application filed for future reference.
Important, please include the following passage in your CV: "I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment"
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Mastic, NY USA
Zip Code: 11950
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times