Research Associate - Antibody Engineering
for Adimab in Lebanon, NH USA
We are the leading technology provider for antibody-based drug discovery, focusing solely on our partners without pursuing an internal product pipeline. Since 2009, we have partnered with 65 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, generating more than 280 therapeutic programs. Our technology has been transferred and implemented at Biogen, GSK, Lilly, Merck, and Novo Nordisk, and our funded discovery partners include leading pharmaceutical companies, such as Boehringer Ingelheim, Celgene, Genentech, Gilead, Kyowa Hakko Kirin, Novartis, Regeneron, Roche, Sanofi, and Takeda. We have also partnered with many early-stage venture-backed companies, including Alector, Cullinan Oncology, Dragonfly, Pliant, Potenza, Tizona, iTeos and others, as well as mid-size public biopharmaceutical companies such as Acceleron, Five Prime, Innovent, Jounce, Mersana, Scholar Rock, Seattle Genetics, Surface Oncology, and others.
Our integrated antibody discovery and engineering platform provides unprecedented speed from antigen to purified, full-length human IgGs. We offer fundamental advantages by delivering diverse panels of therapeutically relevant antibodies that meet the most aggressive standards for affinity, epitope coverage, species cross-reactivity, and developability. We enable our partners to rapidly expand their biologics pipelines through a broad spectrum of technology access arrangements.
We are seeking an aspiring protein engineer to join our Antibody Discovery team. The Research Associate will work in a small team setting to support our integrated antibody discovery and engineering platform.
- Manage and conduct antibody selections
- Collect, organize, and analyze antibody characterization data
- Construct antibody libraries and perform selections
- Characterize cell lines and discover antibodies using flow cytometry
- Successfully collaborate with colleagues
Needed upon hire
- B.S., or equivalent practical experience, with training in molecular biology, chemical engineering, or biochemistry
- Relevant laboratory experience preferred
- Knowledge of eukaryotic gene expression, protein chemistry, biochemistry, and flow cytometry <meta charset="utf-8">
- Proficient in aseptic techniques for culturing mammalian cells
- Adaptable and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Communicates effectively and openly with colleagues and supervisors
- Resourceful with outstanding execution and problem solving skills
- Excellent quantitative skills with a mastery of Excel
Come join us!
As a profitable privately-held biotech company, we take a long-term view on value creation and make substantial investments in technology development, research, and our people. We proudly promote meritocracy and reward employees who are productive, use their resources wisely, and make meaningful contributions to the team. We offer individually tailored compensation packages comprised of a competitive salary, meaningful equity, a 2:1 401(k) match, and comprehensive health care benefits.
Located in New Hampshire?s beautiful Upper Connecticut River Valley, we are minutes from Dartmouth College, the Geisel School of Medicine, the Thayer School of Engineering, the Tuck School of Business, and the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. We are fortunate to be situated in an area that is renowned for its premier skiing, hiking, and biking.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Lebanon, NH USA
Zip Code: 03766
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times