Residential Coordinator - Men's Center in Fleming-Neon, KY
for Addiction Recovery Care in Neon, KY USA
About Addiction Recovery Care
At Addiction Recovery Care we incorporate the best practices of clinical drug addiction treatment. We provide addiction recovery that works with a commitment to provide hope and freedom to those suffering from addictions. Our passion is to restore productive lives through a recovery program that establishes emotional health, physical wellness, and spiritual growth. Our dedication is to see transformed lives anchored in strong family relationships, meaningful careers, and social responsibility.
<meta charset="utf-8">The Residential Coordinator assists in the orientation and satisfaction of clients during their admission in the program. He/she will see that the needs of the clients are met by maintaining structure in their daily schedule and environment while sustaining a safe and positive atmosphere throughout their treatment in our residential center. The Residential Coordinator will be an active member of the treatment team to communicate client needs or concerns to the team playing a significant role in the treatment plan for the client during their admission.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- <meta charset="utf-8">High school diploma or GED
- One year customer service experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Kentucky Peer Support Specialist preferred
The Preferred Candidate will...
- Be self-motivated
- Have excellent documentation skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong working knowledge of computer skills and use of search engines
- Be able to handle crisis situations in a calm and supportive manner
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude toward clients and staff
- Maintain ARC/facility compliance, safety, and efficiency practices at all times. This includes assisting Director with employee and client scheduling and program compliance, maintaining a safe and healthy environment for staff and clients, reporting any potential dangers to the director, and maintaining oversight of stewardship for CARES.
Supervise food and kitchen compliance. This will include ensuring the client?s menu is followed, maintaining temperature and knife logs, and ensuring food and other needed items for the facility are ordered, delivered, and inventoried no less than weekly.
Position must plan and lead staff trainings as necessary to adhere to all ARC care and compliance standards and attend or conduct staff meetings as needed.
Create and ensure maintenance of client?s responsibilities lists (chores) and assist Director with necessary client disciplinary actions.
Assist Director with scheduling transportation of clients to appointments and communicate with any and all departments to ensure client needs are met and vehicles are serviced, equipped, and safe.
Demonstrate punctuality, organization and proficiency in all areas of center operations, including scheduling, filing, meetings, presentation and client relations.
Perform other duties assigned and cover director duties when Director is on vacation or other time off.
- Computer literate with experience in a Windows environment including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and EMR.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize work and work related responsibilities.
- Must have ability to interact with staff and persons served/clients in a professional manner.
- Knowledge and competency in problem solving, stress management, ethics and team building.
- Flexibility to adapt to schedule changes and assumption of responsibilities not delineated in the job description which are related to work as a member of an addiction treatment team.
- Protect the privacy of all persons served/ client information in accordance with Addiction Recovery Care/Odyssey, Inc.?s privacy policies, procedures and practices, as required by federal and state law, and in accordance with general principle of professionalism as a healthcare provider.
- Adhere to Confidentiality requirements as outlined in 42 CFR, Part 2.Multi- tasks with attention to detail.
- Health Insurance with Dental/Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance, with optional Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Opportunity for advancement and professional growth with an expanding company
Salary based on experience.
Addiction Recovery Care, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Neon, KY USA
Zip Code: 41840
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times