Risk Program Manager
for Mosaic451, LLC in Phoenix, AZ USA
Risk Program Manager
Mosaic451 is seeking a Risk Program Manager to support the Mosaic451 corporate team here in Phoenix, AZ. In addition, this role will work with Mosaic451 customers. This position will help drive Mosaic451?s risk management initiatives that will help protect our corporate infrastructure and our customers from cyber threats. In this role you will also be required to understand several industry risk management frameworks (e.g., FAIR, ISO 27005, NIST RMF, Octave, etc.).
As a Risk Program Manager, you must have strong analytical and project management skills and be able to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment as this role will involve participating and leading project teams and managing complex implementations.
This is a progressive role in that we are building cutting edge risk management tooling and guidance for internal project and for our customers. In this role, you will build a risk management program to a level that has not been done before.
- Learn, understand and implement risk management programs associated with information security and provide documentation to best advise our internal team and clients.
- Coordinate with team members to ensure our risk measurement framework is understood by all that need to assess risk both internally and externally
- Identify, escalate and manage risk exceptions and accepted risks
- Build a risk management program on behalf of Mosaic451 and Mosaic451 clients
- Build a 3<sup>rd</sup> party risk assessment program for Mosiac451 and its clients
- 4-6 years of experience in compliance, GRC or risk management roles.
- In-depth understanding of specific information protection protocols and standards (e.g., FAIR, RMF, Octave, NIST, HIPAA, PCI, ISO 27001, SOC 2, etc.).
- 3<sup>rd</sup> party audit experience
- Excellent written communications skills (template writing for both internal and external audits)
- The candidate must have strong verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate to executive management.
- The candidate must have proven ability to serve as a senior member of a team and can form, manage, and lead risk-related initiatives.
- FAIR Certification or training is nice to have but not required
- Willing to build and grow a program
Education and Certification Requirements:
- BA or equivalent
- FAIR Certification nice to have
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Phoenix, AZ USA
Zip Code: 85012
Posted on: 01/23/2020
Viewed: 0 times
More Jobs Like This One
CPES in Chandler, AZ
Elite Roofing Supply in Glendale, AZ
Canyon State & Deer Valley Credit Unions in Phoenix, AZ
Armtec Defense Technologies in Coachella, CA
Confidential in Boulder City, NV
Syncroness in Tucson, AZ
Advantage Resourcing in Phoenix, AZ
Wells Fargo in Phoenix, AZ
Healthpro Heritage in Tucson, AZ