RV Membership Specialist
for Equity Lifestyle Properties in Batesville, IN USA
We are looking for someone to sell RV vacations!
Thousand Trails is looking for candidates who are passionate about camping and the RV life-style!
ELS is looking for an enthusiastic and collaborative Membership Specialist to join our Thousand Trails team. The Membership Specialist will be selling RV vacations to current members and RVers traveling the country. The Membership Specialist is responsible for meeting membership sales targets and acts as a ?Goodwill Ambassador? to potential customers to communicate the benefits of membership. This role provides education and builds awareness of the various membership products. This is a good opportunity for RVers and non-RVers with sales experience.
Job Duties (training will be provided):
- To implement membership awareness at the campground through welcome calls/emails, camp-in?s, educational workshops, events, marketing materials, and other promotional methods.
- Identify prospects for membership and move through sales cycle by following steps of sales process.
- The Membership Specialist understands and can provide expert information on the new membership products.
- Utilize SalesForce reservation views to identify incoming guests for potential memberships.
- Contact incoming guests to welcome to park and introduce self as membership specialist.
- Work with park staff to handout membership materials at check-in.
- Attend park events and Manager meetings.
- Set appointments for membership presentation.
- Give effective sales presentations to interested guests.
- Curate Hot List and Prospect list in SalesForce for follow up.
- Obtain Member Referrals and maintain 30% referral business.
- Participate in regional RV Shows to generate additional incremental business.
- The Membership Specialist is responsible for corporate reporting to his/her Regional Sales Manager.
- Participates in incentive programs.
- Promotes Ambassador Program at park and engages with staff to encourage, reward, and recognize staff referral leads.
- The Membership Specialist is responsible for writing and managing membership contracts for new members.
- Understands and is knowledgeable of current membership promotions.
- Work week is Thursday through Monday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word programs, Office 365, Email, and cloud-based software sales programs.
- Professional behavior and appearance.
- Excellent communicator on phone, via email, and in-person.
- Customer oriented hospitality skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent prospecting and business development skills.
- Able to present benefits of products and close the sale.
- Thrives in results-oriented sales environment.
- Team oriented attitude.
- Self motivator and able to manage several different tasks at a time.
- Training to commence upon hire.
We welcome and thank all applicants. EOE
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Batesville, IN USA
Zip Code: 47006
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times