Sales & Marketing Assistant
for Sitka Technology Group in Portland, OR USA
<h1 style="margin-top:16px">Sales & Marketing Assistant</h1>
Sitka Technology Group is a leading provider of software and data solutions tailored for environmental conservation and restoration organizations. We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Assistant to join our team in our downtown Portland office. The successful candidate will support our marketing and business development efforts.
This is a full-time position that will work closely with Sitka?s marketing and sales teams to help the company market technology solutions designed to preserve and manage natural resources. You will be responsible for managing day-to-day activities, performing Salesforce administrative work (e.g., data entry, list uploading, list cleansing, reports), monitoring active marketing programs, assisting with campaign development and additional administrative duties.
The successful candidate should be:
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be familiar with Salesforce or a similar program. Experience in this area is preferred.
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail
- Proactive and able to work both independently and part of a team
- An excellent communicator: verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible attitude
- Proven time management skills
- Committed to creating quality work products
- Experience using online bid services (e.g., GovWin)
- 2 ? 4 years of college
- Minimum of two years of experience supporting marketing and sales. This is a junior level position, not an entry level position.
- Must live in the Portland, Oregon area and be able to work on-site
- Competitive compensation based on experience ($34K - $40K)
- Fully-paid medical, disability, life, and vision coverage for employee
- Retirement plan
- Profit sharing
- Team events
- Professional development opportunities
- Stocked kitchen with unlimited espresso and tea
- Located on the MAX line in downtown Portland
- Onsite fitness center
- Bike locker room
If you?re ready to meet your next challenge and do something positive for the world you live in, we look forward to hearing from you. All we need is a copy of your resume and a brief cover letter telling us why you want to work at Sitka to get the ball rolling.
Sitka Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability. The successful candidate must be able to work in the United States without the benefit of Sitka Sponsorship.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Portland, OR USA
Zip Code: 97204
Posted on: 01/30/2020
Viewed: 0 times