Sales consultant - UK
for Pitchup.com in London, WV USA
The main activity of the role will be to make sales calls to sign up campsites and holiday parks to take bookings via our website. You will also help clients complete the registration process.
Other duties include:
- Developing and maintaining a strong network of contacts and to support relationships with key supplier decision makers
- Discovering and following up for new products/units as required
- Promoting product internally and providing recommendations on product as and when required
- Monitoring and analysing results, and ensuring client inventory is adequate and their allocation levels meet company requirements
Candidates will join a nimble team at a young company with extraordinary growth potential.
Some travel may be involved, but this is optional.
You will be paid a 25,000-28,000 salary + uncapped commission per campsite and 'superbonus'.
Benefits include pension match up to 4%, critical illness cover, group income protection and Vitality private medical insurance.
Candidates should be self-starters, extremely flexible as far as tasks are concerned, and able to prioritise based on company needs while meeting tight deadlines. The successful candidate will fulfil the following additional criteria:
- Demonstrated business development experience including cold calling
- Organised and methodical approach
- A willingness to be a ?jack-of-all-trades? for the sake of being part of a forward-thinking start-up
- At least two years' experience in a related field
- Own computer
- Internet savvy
- Ability to troubleshoot independently
- A desire to take a big part in the establishment of Pitchup.com as a modern, creative brand
- General administrative skills, as well as experience within a customer-facing sector
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Switched ON
To apply, please submit your details outlining your direct sales and any camping/outdoor experience.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: London, WV USA
Zip Code: 25126
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times