for Evite, Inc. in Los Angeles, CA USA
Come party with a million people a day in celebrating important events in their lives! Evite, the world?s leading digital platform, is looking for passionate and creative Sales Director, to join our team in San Francisco. We are looking for people who will contribute to our mission of bringing people together to celebrate their most important life moments.
Evite is the #1 invitation and inspiration platform facilitating seasonal and year-round celebrations since 1998. Evite reaches over 20MM affluent users each year planning offline events and making purchases leading up to their parties. Evite offers clients the opportunity to influence these purchases with mobile, native, programmatic and direct response media solutions.
Evite is seeking an Account Executive with a strong marketing mindset and understanding of data. The ideal candidate for this role is results-driven, proactive, and a solutions-oriented revenue producer with the ability to foster meaningful agency and client relationships. The Account Executive is motivated to establish strong relationships and take their book of business to the next level. We are looking for motivated individuals to help bring our ?What If? philosophy to life.
- Proven ability to develop and grow a strong book of business (>$2M in online media sales) by identifying opportunities, understanding needs, educating and inspiring companies to work with Evite.
- Ability to work well internally with several teams including Account Strategy, Sales Development, and Ad Operations with an Evite First mindset.
- Ability to multi-task and stay on top of multiple concurrent projects/tasks.
Must have Capabilities:
Communication - You?re an eloquent speaker who can explain anything to everyone. You are also a clear and concise writer.
Critical thinking - You love logic and data. Thinking strategically is your forte. You enjoy diagnosing complex problems and formulating plans of attack to resolve them. You enjoy an environment where everyone is encouraged to add value at the most strategic level.
Cultural fit - You have a craving to fit in a fast-paced, high-integrity, low hand-holding environment (but you will get a hug if you need it). EQ as important as IQ. You want to help bring our ?What If? philosophy to life.
- Be a sales hunter and aggressively manage both existing and new business development opportunities.
- Meet or exceed revenue goals through prospecting business and growing existing partnerships.
- Accurately forecast and effectively manage client base revenue.
- Manage a quota, set goals and work with Sales Development to strategize on business opportunities and creative approaches to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Seek out and develop relationships with decision makers and work directly with clients and agencies to develop custom media programs to help solve for their specific business needs and challenges.
- Proactively communicate account and sales information to management and other team members via weekly reports.
- Bachelor?s degree with 5+ years digital experience
- Demonstrated success in meeting revenue goals
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and work well both as an individual and within a team environment
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Evite, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Los Angeles, CA USA
Zip Code: 90017
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times