Salesforce & CPQ Consultant (Virtual - All Regions)
for 7Summits in Atlanta, GA USA
<h1 style="line-height:1.2; text-align:justify; margin-top:16px">Company Overview</h1>
7Summits is the leader in community-driven digital transformation solutions that empower customers, enable partners, and unleash employees. Our proven approach combines strategic consulting, user-centered experience design, and deep technical expertise to improve clients? business processes through collaboration and automation.
Our Salesforce Lightning Accreditation recognizes our suite of solution accelerators, including Community Lightning Bolts and Lightning Components. These proprietary tools help clients implement high-quality solutions faster.
7Summits is a Salesforce Platinum-Level Consulting Partner, a two-time recipient of Salesforce Venture funding, and is recognized by industry analysts and observers as a standout digital solutions provider.
Our CPQ Consultants work closely with our clients? and internal teams to deliver functional and scalable solutions for our clients. You?ll be responsible for transforming Quote-to-Cash (QTC), facilitating business process reviews, translating business requirements into technical solutions, configuring Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick), recommending enhancements and modifications to improve system performance.<h1 style="line-height:1.26; text-align:justify; margin-top:16px">Responsibilities </h1>
Key responsibilities that this role is expected to effectively demonstrate are as follows:
- Understand clients? needs and translate into social business and digital solutions.
- Work with clients to identify, validate, and document business objectives through workshops, interviews and company research.
- Align client requirements to 7Summits products and platforms.
- Interpret business requirements to identify technology and operational implications.
- Review, develop and execute plans to address user requirements, and increase adoption and engagement.
- Create business process flows, use cases, user stories, and test cases.
- Leverage CPQ domain expertise and best practices to define product configurator and pricing requirements.
Basic skills and requirements needed to perform in this role are as follows:
- Bachelor?s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Technology (MIS) and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years experience designing lead- to-cash processes across Sales, Quotes, Order Management, and Billing.
- 1+ years experience with Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) required and CloudSense, Apptus, Vlocity are a plus.
- Solid understanding of the Salesforce CPQ platform and products.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud.
- Experience leading projects in process improvement, change management, organizational transformation, requirements management, and/or facilitating workshops.
- Experience with agile development tools such as JIRA.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Strong consulting, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Collaborative and consultative work style.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Prior experience w/ Salesforce Community Cloud (preferred).
- Travel requirements are in the range of 25-50%.
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Primary competencies this role is expected to effectively develop are:
- Interpersonal Savvy ? relates well to all kinds of people, builds rapport and relationships, uses diplomacy and tact.
- Communication Skills - practices attentive and active listening, writes clearly and succinctly focusing on the points to be made. Proactive in communication.
- Problem Solving ? uses rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions, looks beyond the obvious and focuses on finding and resolving the root cause.
- Learning on the Fly ? learns quickly when facing new problems, curious and open to change, experiments and seeks advice to find solutions.
- Action Oriented - a self-starter who proactively takes the initiative to work through unforeseen challenges to see things through to completion.
- Creativity ? challenges self and others to ?think outside the box?, makes connections among previously unrelated notions, provides new ideas that provide business value.
- Planning ? accurately scopes out work to be performed, breaks work down into logical activities, clearly assigns responsibility for completion of activities/tasks, and monitors progress to ensure successful completion.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Atlanta, GA USA
Zip Code: 30301
Posted on: 01/14/2020
Viewed: 0 times