Salesforce Developer, Managed Services (Virtual, All Regions)
for 7Summits in New York, NY USA
7Summits is the leader in community-driven digital transformation solutions that empower customers, enable partners, and unleash employees. Our proven approach combines strategic consulting, user-centered experience design, and deep technical expertise to improve clients? business processes through collaboration and automation.
Our Salesforce Lightning Accreditation recognizes our suite of solution accelerators, including Community Lightning Bolts and Lightning Components. These proprietary tools help clients implement high-quality solutions faster.
7Summits is a Salesforce Platinum-level Consulting Partner, a two-time recipient of Salesforce Venture funding, and is recognized by industry analysts and observers as a standout digital solutions provider.
The Associate Salesforce Developer role is a critical part of the 7Summits delivery model, working closely with Technical Architects, Technical Leads, Front-End Developers and a cross-functional team to implement and launch a working technical solution that meets or exceeds client expectations and ultimately drives business value.
Successful individuals will be able to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment, utilizing communication and critical thinking skills in combination with their Salesforce platform and technical expertise to drive the success of their projects.
Key responsibilities this role is expected to effectively demonstrate are as follows:
- <meta charset="utf-8">Develop APEX classes, triggers, unit tests, Visualforce pages, and Lightning components to support application build.
- Design and implement data structure, flows, processes, and declarative set-up.
- Prepare for and manage deployments using Changesets, Ant scripts, and IDE-based deployment tools.
- Assist in solutioning, estimating, and shaping technical solutions.
- Contribute to internal code-base and standards.
Skills and Requirements
Basic skills and requirements needed to perform in this role are as follows:
- <meta charset="utf-8">2+ years technical experience within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Understanding of computer science and programming fundamentals including, object-oriented programming, relational database design, web services, technical writing, and documentation.
- Makes proper use of version control systems, preferably Git.
- Experience working on an Agile-based cross-functional project team.
- Experience writing Apex controllers, unit tests, and triggers.
- Experience working with Apex REST services and API integrations.
- App Builder and/or Platform Developer I certification.
- Additional certifications (Administrator, Marketing Cloud Consultant, Community Cloud Consultant, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, CPQ Specialist), a plus.
- Experience delivering Portals/Communities on the Community Cloud platform, a plus.
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: New York, NY USA
Zip Code: 10016
Posted on: 01/10/2020
Viewed: 0 times