Salesforce Project Manager (Virtual, West Region)
for 7Summits in Seattle, WA USA
7Summits is the leader in community-driven digital transformation solutions that empower customers, enable partners, and unleash employees. Our proven approach combines strategic consulting, user-centered experience design, and deep technical expertise to improve clients? business processes through collaboration and automation.
Our Salesforce Lightning Accreditation recognizes our suite of solution accelerators, including Community Lightning Bolts and Lightning Components. These proprietary tools help clients implement high-quality solutions faster.
7Summits is a Salesforce Premier-level Consulting Partner, a two-time recipient of Salesforce Venture funding, and is recognized by industry analysts and observers as a standout digital solutions provider.
As Project Manager (PM), your role will focus on leading 7Summits? professional services engagements by establishing work plans and organizing/coordinating both client-side and internal 7Summits stakeholders/resources to deliver online community solutions that yield business value to our customers. PMs are involved with the full project lifecycle, from project kickoff and upfront strategy & planning, requirements definition and solution design, to technical implementation, testing, launch and ongoing activation & support of online communities.<h1 style="line-height:1.26; text-align:justify; margin-top:16px">Responsibilities </h1>
Key responsibilities this role is expected to effectively demonstrate are as follows:
- Serve as assigned customers? primary, day-to-day point of contact during engagements.
- Establish engagement work plans/work breakdown structures, with input and buy-in from customer stakeholders, that define engagement phases/milestones, activities/tasks, dates/duration, resources, etc. based on 7Summits? services delivery methodologies.
- Lead and organize the cross-functional 7Summits team assigned to your engagements, typically comprised of a combination of strategists, business analysts, designers, technologists/developers and/or community managers, in order to execute engagement work plans and deliver high-quality deliverables that satisfy customer requirements, objectives and/or acceptance criteria.
- Produce project management documentation, such as project plans/timelines, project requirements and acceptance criteria (typically in JIRA), meeting materials and presentations, status reports, budget reports, resource utilization reports, and other project documentation using 7Summits templates, tools and standards.
- Regularly communicate project status with external and internal stakeholders, including key accomplishments, next steps, issues/risks/items for management attention, and project financials.
- Effectively identify and mitigate/manage engagement risks and issues.
- Manage engagement scope, schedule, budget and resources.
- Manage data and execute business processes such as timesheet entry, resource forecasting, utilization analysis, expense management and tracking.
- Achieve a target billable utilization of 80% (32 hrs/wk).
Skills and Requirements
Basic skills and requirements needed to perform in this role are as follows:
- Bachelor?s degree and/or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 2-3 years of Project Management experience delivering online community solutions (or similar web-based/digital development projects) using both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience with agile development tools such as JIRA.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud.
- Proficient in Google G-Suite or Microsoft Office
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Travel requirements are in the range of 10-50%.
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
- 7Summits is for self-starters who love what they do! We are passionate about unleashing people?s potential to create, compete and innovate in entirely new ways. That?s why you?ll find us relentlessly exploring, innovating, and building the best solutions for our customers.
- 7Summits is for communicators who are comfortable in a world where personal and professional collide. Our employees build relationships regardless of where they are located around the globe.
- 7Summits is for consultants who are focused on driving business value for our customers. Our employees provide expertise and deep insights that lead to business transformation.
- 7Summits is for creative thinkers who acknowledge that no two business problems are the same. Our employees keep an open mind and look beyond the obvious to uncover bespoke solutions.
- 7Summits is for collaborators who understand that everyone succeeds together. Our employees accept personal accountability for their own outcomes and help others meet their goals.
- 7Summits is for trailblazers who are curious and perform well amidst ambiguity. Our employees experiment, acquire new skills, and are open to making ? and learning from ? mistakes.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Seattle, WA USA
Zip Code: 98105
Posted on: 12/31/2019
Viewed: 0 times