Salesforce System Administrator Internship
for Xtreme Lashes in Spring, TX USA
About Xtreme Lashes, LLC
Xtreme Lashes by Jo Mousselli is a registered nurse brand and the most globally respected name in eyelash extensions since 2005. Jo Mousselli pioneered the eyelash extension industry using her expertise as an educator and as a medical professional, and the many roles she embodies as a wife, mother and working professional to shape our brand.
?My personal mission is to empower and enrich lives through beauty ? the lives of beauty and health professionals with rewarding and profitable careers while they enrich the lives of women with high performance, long-lasting, and low maintenance beauty products that simplify their beauty regimen and boost their confidence and self-esteem.?
Company Vision, Mission, Purpose
To be the revolutionary cosmetic brand: globally recognized and exclusively offered by the world?s leading beauty professionals.
Enriching and empowering lives by delivering on our promise to provide revolutionary beauty products, unparalleled client support, and comprehensive education.
Empowering people and enriching lives.
Do you enjoy solving problems? Does using digital technology and automation to make systems more efficient add excitement to your job? Do you get satisfaction when your co-workers get the maximum value from the software they use daily? Do you want to be on the forefront of the latest advancement in AI, Data Science and work automation?
If you said yes to all of the questions above then Salesforce System Administrator position is for you!
The Salesforce System Administrator Intern will be responsible for executing projects and tasks that potentially cover the following functional areas to support the business: User and access management, User Interface improvements, Sales and Operational reports and dashboards building and data analysis, Database review/manipulation/cleanup, and System Automation enhancements.
Our target audience is are licensed professionals, including cosmetologists, estheticians, massage therapists and managers of salons and spas, as well as consumers who visit professional salons and spas for their hair and skin and beauty treatments, including massages, hair, and facials
What you would be doing?
- Interviewing stakeholder to understand needs, outlining solutions, creating custom fields, objects, reports, and apps in Salesforce
- Creating and/or testing automation processes
- Manipulating data: de-duplication, recovery, and mass updates
- Creating user-friendly interfaces
- Outlining business needs for the developer team and assisting in their functionality testing
- Assisting in end-user training
- Establishing KPIs for measuring the performance of various business strategies
- Assist manager with any meetings coordination, note-taking, and office tasks
What the ideal candidate will bring to the team?
- Experience as a Salesforce Admin not required - a background in innovation, problem-solving, data management, programming, or web design can be used as a foundation for training.
- Self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful. Able to work with a positive attitude in a fast-paced and culturally diverse environment
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks
Competitive compensation based upon experience
- Profit-sharing bonus program
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 4% Matching on 401K
- Subsidized gym membership
Salesforce, Salesforce admin, Intern, Internship, Data Manipulation, Data process, Reports, Developing reports, System, System Security, CRM, Sales Cloud, Developer Cloud, Salesforce Lightning, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Spring, TX USA
Zip Code: 77373
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times