Salesforce System Administrator
for Xtreme Lashes in Spring, TX USA
Position Location: Houston, TX
Why Choose Houston:
- Low Cost of living with luxury lifestyle
- No state income tax
- 4th largest, most diverse city in the US
- Mild winter weather
- Great food, arts & culture
- Texas Medical Center - World-renowned
About Xtreme Lashes, LLC
Xtreme Lashes by Jo Mousselli is a registered nurse brand and the most globally respected name in eyelash extensions since 2005. Jo Mousselli pioneered the eyelash extension industry using her expertise as an educator and as a medical professional, and the many roles she embodies as a wife, mother and working professional to shape our brand.
?My personal mission is to empower and enrich lives through beauty ? the lives of beauty and health professionals with rewarding and profitable careers while they enrich the lives of women with high performance, long-lasting, and low maintenance beauty products that simplify their beauty regimen and boost their confidence and self-esteem.?
Do you enjoy solving problems? Does using digital technology and automation to make systems more efficient add excitement to your job? Do you get satisfaction when your co-workers get the maximum value from the software they use daily? Do you want to be on the forefront of the latest advancement in AI, Data Science and work automation?
If you said yes to all of the questions above then Salesforce System Administrator position is for you!
Xtreme Lashes utilizes Salesforce in novel and exciting ways throughout all facets of its business operations, including Sales, Marketing, Warehouse operations, Procurement, Accounting and Finance, Education and E-commerce. The Salesforce Administrator is a smart, dynamic, creative, and solution-oriented individual who will be responsible for executing projects and tasks that support the business. Activities include requirements gathering, customer and user journey mapping, technical design, user interface design and development, reports and dashboards building and data analysis, database review/manipulation/cleanup, and business process automation.
What you would be doing?
- Interviewing stakeholder to understand needs, outlining solutions, creating custom fields, objects, reports, and apps in Salesforce
- Outlining business needs for the developer team and assisting in their functionality testing
- Creating and testing automation processes
- Evaluating 3<sup>rd</sup> party solutions
- Manipulating data: mass updates, recovery, and de-duplication
- Creating user-friendly interfaces
- Designing and conducting end-user training
- Establishing KPIs and reports for measuring the performance of various business strategies
- Other Salesforce and business analysis assignments
What the ideal candidate will bring to the team?
- At least 1 year of Salesforce experience
- A background in innovation, problem-solving, data management, programming, or web design
- Self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful. Able to work with a positive attitude in a fast-paced and culturally diverse environment
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent computer skills including Excel
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks
Competitive compensation based upon experience
- Profit-sharing bonus program
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 4% Matching on 401K
- Subsidized gym membership
Salesforce, Salesforce admin, Data Manipulation, Data process, Reports, Developing reports, System, System Security, CRM, Sales Cloud, Developer Cloud, Salesforce Lightning, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Spring, TX USA
Zip Code: 77373
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 4 times