Scrum Master Trainer
for American Technology Consulting LLC in Phoenix, AZ USA
ATC is seeking an outstanding Agile Trainer who knows how to work with a team of skilled Technology managers and Project Managers in an Team-focused learning environment. The right candidate will be a Certified Scrum Trainer (Scrum Alliance) or Professional Scrum Trainer (Scrum.org) or similar certifications and relevant experience, who is passionate about Agile, communication, group dynamics, and enabling breakthrough learning experiences with customers. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to raise issues and who will be able the "leaders of tomorrow" to identify and remove impediments, drive change in their respective teams and organization level.
What You Will Do:
- This position requires the ability to travel up to 25% regionally. Focus of travel will be Midwest.
- Deliver live training events to target audiences of experienced Software Managers, Software Engineers and Project Managers. These events must be well prepared, be relevant to the abilities of the audience, and most importantly, effectively deliver the intended results.
- Ability to mentor on ways to tailor Agile techniques to suit varying requirements, situations, and constraints.
- Facilitate learning through workshops, meetings, and team-building activities. Develop a training curriculum, training slides, exercises, quizzes, and other training aids. Train course participants consistent with the Scrum Alliance OR Scrum.org course learning objectives.
What you will need:
- Collaborate with internal team to plan training schedules with due consideration of available training capacity and ensure that these schedules will support the completion of public course schedules and private client requirements on schedule and with high quality.
- Communicate effectively to internal audiences the status of course development, readiness, schedules and client progress. Maintain subject matter expertise through ongoing learning and personal development. Meet or exceed established course feedback / satisfaction scores.
Required Experience Qualifications
- Scrum Trainer - Certification from Industry recognized organization.
- Two full years of experience as a Scrum Master.
- Substantive experience as an Agile Practitioner working to deliver many large software products / projects. Substantive experience working on software projects that had complex functional requirements, time-sensitive schedules and diverse stakeholder communities.
- Additional in-depth experience using the more general Agile techniques, including test-driven development, continuous integration, pair programming, refactoring, and cross-functional teams. Minimum of two full years of experience as a formal training instructor, training experienced software practitioners in the use of Agile methodology and techniques.
- Skilled at differing training modalities including experiential exercises, learning games, simulations, process miniatures, self-paced learning. Experience planning, preparing, and delivering training in a structured environment, including an agenda, schedule, objectives, training aids, class exercises, and class discussion periods.
- Experience working as a Scrum Product Owner Highly polished presentation skills, both in planning and delivery Experience in recommending, presenting, and documenting possible innovations in techniques and practices applicable to Agile, the Scrum roles, organizational change, individual change, facilitated learning, leadership, etc.
- At least 5 years of direct experience using Agile techniques in software development. Five years of experience should include experience the pragmatic application of generally accepted Agile techniques to real-world situations to suit varying requirements, conditions and constraints. Must maintain ability to hold certification as Scrum Trainer
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Phoenix, AZ USA
Zip Code: 85001
Posted on: 02/21/2020
Viewed: 0 times