for CAMBA in New York, NY USA
Who We Are: CAMBA is a community of staff, volunteers, clients, donors, neighbors and partners who work together to build an inclusive New York City, where all children and adults have access to the resources and supports they need to thrive. We take a comprehensive approach by offering more than 160 integrated programs in: Education & Youth Development, Family Support, Job Training & Employment Support Services, Health, Housing, and Legal Services. We reach more than 65,000 individuals and families each year at our 90 locations, including 20,000 youth. CAMBA serves a diverse cross section of New Yorkers from new mothers in Brownsville to job seekers in the Rockaways. More than half of our clients are immigrants and refugees from around the globe. Over 85% of our families are in living in poverty, reflecting the challenges faced by nearly 1.7 million New Yorkers today. ??
James Bryant Homes is a building which was developed and is operated by the Addiction Rehabilitation Center Foundation, Inc., a nonprofit agency. James Bryant Homes is a residential building located on East 129<sup style="box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; font-size: 10.5px; line-height: 0; vertical-align: baseline; top: -0.5em;">th</sup> street and the corner of Madison Avenue in the East Harlem section of Manhattan. The facility will provide 32 units of supportive housing to homeless or at-risk of homelessness, single adults (age 18 and over) diagnosed with serious mental illness (SMI) or who are diagnosed as mentally ill and chemically addicted (MICA), currently known as persons with co-occurring disorders. CAMBA, Inc. is the on-site services provider at James Bryant Homes and provides case management and 24/7 security.
- Maintain access control and traffic inside facilities to maintain order and security of people and property;
- Detect and/or prevent fires, vandalism, theft, or infractions of the rules;
- Maintain assigned posts throughout the facility until properly relieved;
- Protect employees, visitors and tenants; and,
- Provide directions to visitors when requested;
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have 8 hour Pre-Assignment security guard training course certificate.
- Must obtain 16 hour On-the-Job security guard training course certificate within 90 days of employment.
- Must complete 8 Hour Annual In-Service Course each calendar year.
- Must have and maintain a NYS Security Guard license.
- Must obtain NYS Security Guard registration, and must maintain registration during employment.
- Must obtain Fire guard certification and maintain it throughout employment. ?
CAMBA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace. People of color, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply. We consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, socio-economic status, marital or veteran status, pregnancy status or sexual orientation.?
Powered by JazzHR