Senior Biomedical Technician
for CURE International, Inc. in Spring Lake, MI USA
CURE is seeking candidates for an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Biomedical Technician at our Mission Support Center (MSC). The Senior Biomedical Technician provides support for health-based mission partners by means of technical assessment of facilities and devices and by properly preparing medical diagnostic, therapeutic and support equipment for worldwide distribution.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate and refurbish medical devices.
- Order parts, service manuals, and equipment accessories through the MES order process.
- Assist healthcare professionals with technical advice and choosing appropriate products.
- Document repairs with reference to work orders, part requests, labor, packing information, and final inspection.
- Ensure quality control throughout the process.
- Maintain accurate medical equipment and parts inventory.
- Write general operational instructions for users when appropriate.
- Participate in the administrative functions of the MES department related to orders and other IA related planning and implementation of projects.
- Assist with the supervision of work and schedule of volunteers assigned to the department.
- Initiate requests and scheduling for additional technical training.
Qualified candidates for this position will possess the following:
Formal electronic service training and/or 3 years experience repairing medical devices preferably in a hospital setting.
- AAMI accreditation preferred.
- Experience repairing various models and manufacturers of surgery devices, basic radiology, basic laboratory, respiratory, and general medical devices, etc.
- Ability to communicate with missionaries and partner agencies, providing prompt and courteous responses to their technical needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to work overtime and to travel domestically and/or internationally as needed
In addition, all candidates should be familiar with the Statement of Faith, and will be required to agree with the declarations of the Statement of Faith in order to be considered for this position.
Please click here to read our Statement of Faith.
This is a full-time, paid position that offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement, and paid time off.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Spring Lake, MI USA
Zip Code: 49456
Posted on: 01/17/2020
Viewed: 0 times