for BOARD International SA in Geneva, NY USA
We are looking for a highly analytical Senior Consultant to join our team in Geneva.
This role is about being the client?s Advisor and championing best practice in both backend and frontend development of BOARD toolkit applications. You?ll connect to customer data and architect multi-dimensional data models. You?ll work alongside customers across Europe to create templates and actionable BOARD reports, dashboards, budgets and other Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Management applications to give users the tools they need make quick & informed data-driven decisions.
This role provides an ideal opportunity to join a fast growing organization with a product at the technological forefront of its market.
- Plan, coordinate, and engineer implementation of the BOARD solution from requirements and design to mentoring and delivery
- You will provide product presentations and demonstrations on all activities concerning Enterprise and Tactical Business Intelligence/Corporate Performance Management applications
- Be responsive to customer requirements and mitigate concerns
- Acquire and maintain deep product knowledge and skills
- 3-5 years? experience working with BI or CPM solutions
- Knowledge of big data, predictive analytics, data visualization, real-time analytics, and multi-dimensional databases
- Work effectively in a collaborative team environment, as well as independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail
- Degree in Management Engineering, Economics, or related field
- Fluency in English required
- Ability to travel up to 60% (Domestic and International)
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Geneva, NY USA
Zip Code: 14456
Posted on: 01/21/2020
Viewed: 0 times