Senior Devops Engineer
for Idea Evolver in Philadelphia, PA USA
<!--block-->Idea Evolver specializes in leveraging data to inform product development and content marketing strategies for Fortune 1000 companies.
<!--block-->Notable clients include Dannon, AstraZeneca, Sandoz, Merck, United Therapeutics, and Teva.
<!--block-->Idea Evolver is seeking a senior engineer to lead our infrastructure team. Your day to day will consist of working both independently and with your team to understand and own the infrastructure that Idea Evolver deploys and manages for both our internal and client-facing services.
<!--block-->As an infrastructure engineer, your responsibilities will consist of being an informational resource and guide to other engineering teams, allowing for self-ownership of production services. You will leverage tools and processes such as Terraform and GitOps to meet engineering and regulatory needs.
<!--block-->You will be provided with the tools, environment, and processes necessary for the experimentation and curiosity necessary to work on modern technical stacks and concepts.
<!--block-->Responsibilities and Duties
- <!--block-->Understanding business and regulatory challenges, understanding how they impact our infrastructure and implementing solutions to meet those challenges
- <!--block-->You will be expected to know Golang and Python
- <!--block-->You will act as a resource to other engineering teams following an SRE style model
- <!--block-->Bring new proof of concepts, ideas, or other contributions to our engineering lunch and learns
Qualifications and Skills
- B.S. in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent work experience
- <!--block-->5+ years of professional software development experience
- <!--block-->Production experience with Docker
- <!--block-->Production experience with Kubernetes
- <!--block-->Experience with treating infrastructure and configuration as code through tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Kops, etc.
- <!--block-->Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins(X), ConcourseCI, CircleCI, TravisCI, etc.
- <!--block-->Experience with infrastructure providers such as AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
Nice to Haves
- <!--block-->Experience with container deployment tools such as Spinnaker, Keel or Argo
- <!--block-->Experience with GitOps processes utilizing tools such as Flux
- <!--block-->Experience working in a regulated environment (healthcare, fintech)
Benefits and Perks
- <!--block-->Competitive Salary
- <!--block-->Excellent health and dental
- <!--block-->15 paid days off plus holidays
- <!--block-->Flexible work from home schedule
- <!--block-->Working on projects that bring measurable beneficial impacts to patients facing a diverse range of healthcare related needs
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Philadelphia, PA USA
Zip Code: 19107
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times