Senior Information Assurance Analyst
for Favor TechConsulting in Silver Spring, MD USA
Senior Information Assurance Analyst
Location: 503 Robert Grant Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20910
Department: Walter Reed (WRAIR)
Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Experienced
Security Clearance Level: Ability to successfully pass and obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
*The clearance level stated above must be met for consideration for this specific opportunity. Unfortunately, FTC is unable to sponsor at this time.
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) is seeking a talented Senior Information Assurance Analyst supporting our Walter Reed - DoD program.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Scan devices and enclave using automated tools and generate reports from the automated tool
- Prepare documentation such as Risk Assessment Report (RAR), System Security Plans (SSP), Security Assessment Reports (SAR), and Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) to ensure compliance with government security policies and procedures
- Assist the Government to Generate and maintain security documentation for system hardware and software, to include System Security Plans, equipment lists, practices and procedures
- Assess the performance of IA security controls within the IT infrastructure
- Identify IA vulnerabilities resulting from a departure from approved procedures and plans
- Evaluate potential IA security risks and take appropriate corrective and recovery actions
- Oversee that applicable patches are implemented, including IA vulnerability alerts (IAVA), IA vulnerability bulletins (IAVB), and technical advisories (TA). Research, evaluate, and provide feedback on problematic IA trends and patterns in customer support requirements
- Perform system audits to assess security-related factors within the IT infrastructure
- Review response actions to security incidents
- Maintain a repository for all system accreditation/certification documentation
- Security + CE required. CISSP/CISM preferred
- ACAS experience required
- Bachelor degree required; Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Experience working with the following software products: ACAS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook/Access/MS Project, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Visio, IBM Rational Tool Suite, Skype, WebEx, WinZip
- Experience working in a consulting environment and understanding of client/customer relations
- Able to work under pressure, coordinate multiple assignments at once, and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- High attention to detail
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent walking, standing, and sitting within the work area.
- Ability to remain stationary for long periods of time.
- Ability to effectively communicate, including talking and hearing.
U.S Citizenship is required for this specific opportunity and all selected applicants will be subject to a government security investigation. This includes but not limited to; meeting the eligibility requirements for access to classified information and the ability to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to; criminal history, employment verification, education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Favor TechConsulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Silver Spring, MD USA
Zip Code: 20910
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times