Senior Java Developer
for Stellar Innovations in Dayton, OH USA
Are you Technical Team Lead, Java, or .Net expert with Architecture experience looking to make a move from Commercial to Federal? Have you been stonewalled because you lack a secret clearance? Have you been roadblocked because you require a clearance? If so, then look to join the Stellar Innovations and Solutions team! We have an incredible opportunity just for you! The selected applicant will become part of an existing group in an environment that will challenge you, force you to continuously innovate, and work on solutions that make a difference. There is a future for you here to support highly visible and strategic programs at SIS! You will realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge in a dynamic and highly-technical working environment that believes our people make the company great, and we put them first in decisions to promote from within, host team building events, and support a work-life balance. If you love technology and want a career making a difference supporting meaningful Air Force and DOD programs, then Stellar Innovations is the company for you.
Join the SIS family, and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, a fantastic culture, and a team of great people that will cheer you on your road to success!
Job Title: Technical Team Lead, Architect, Senior Java Developer
Location: Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio
Job Summary: Responsible for leading a technical team in programming, analysis, and sustainment support by published change management processes and providing functional expertise in supporting AFSAC Online application
Primary Job Duties/Must Haves:
- Ability to lead and mentor technical development teams in an Agile development environment
- Previous experience and a passion for doing the review, analysis, and making recommendations for improvements for other?s code
- Validate code doesn?t violate security protocols
- Not responsible for, but a basic understanding of DISA Stigs will be helpful
- Responsible for the new development of new systems, architecting new systems, and refactoring efficiencies, when needed
- Previous experience working in complex/large scale environments a plus (1,000+ user base AFSAC Worldwide)
- Experience developing Foreign military sales systems a plus, or related commercial systems like eBay and amazon
- Work hours ? Must be onsite at WPAFB from 9-3 pm. Can come in early or stay late, as long as there are 8 hours on the job per day.
- We are looking for an individual with a great attitude, very helpful, willing to teach, and willing to ask for management support when needed.
- Looking for an individual who stays current with technology and trends ? a forward thinker, someone willing to speak up and be creative and offer ideas.
- Day-to-day support for application users
- Understanding of general database administration
- Develop and maintain documentation including user guides
- Understanding of web technologies and web applications
- Understanding if interfaces between multiple government systems
- Understanding of testing methodologies
Nice to haves/Pluses:
- Agile / SCRUM training / certifications
- CASP or CISSP certification. Must be willing to obtain within 4-6 months.
Years of Experience, Clearance, and Degree requirements:
10+ years of proper experience
Must have a clean background to pass a government background check (NAC) and possibly get upgraded to a DoD Secret Clearance.
SIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Dayton, OH USA
Zip Code: 45401
Posted on: 01/07/2020
Viewed: 0 times
More Jobs Like This One
Confidential in Cincinnati, OH
Peterson Technology Partners in Chicago, IL
Rural Sourcing in Fort Wayne, IN
Kforce in Louisville, KY
Prolim Global in Detroit, MI
Bank of America Corporation in Chicago, IL
Keybank in Cleveland, OH
Fast Switch, Ltd. in Taylor, MI
Confidential in Dearborn, MI
Confidential in Southfield, MI