Senior Manager, Call Center Operations
for PDI in Dallas, TX USA
The Senior Manager, Call Center Operations is responsible for the overall facilitation of multiple channels of services up to and including, deploying and operational processes and procedures in support of a best in class operations. Defining and tracking key performance indicators, including quality, staffing levels, attrition, attendance and profitability. The Operations Manager will be directly responsible for the oversight of internal help desks (technical and member facing) as well as a 3<sup>rd</sup> party front line member facing call center and will be responsible for fostering employee leadership while taking an active role in promoting a culture of outstanding customer service.
Other responsibilities of the management role include:
- Provide data for client-operations review and meet all appropriate deadlines, as specified.
- Collect, analyze and present appropriate program data from the perspective of improving performance and quality on all projects.
- Supervisory responsibilities will include hiring decisions, termination requests, time authorizations, the development and presentation of performance appraisals, and professional development and coaching of subordinates.
- Ensure consistent & effective daily operations management by managing internal center resources and capitalizing on opportunities to reduce costs and increase customer call quality.
- Partner with 3<sup>rd</sup> party center management to analyze historical interaction volume and forecast future interaction volume
- Partner with 3<sup>rd</sup> party center management to ensure proper staffing levels are maintained to meet forecast volume
- Partner with 3<sup>rd</sup> party center management to ensure interaction quality meets or exceeds expectations
- Analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports to current status and recommend future resource planning.
- Accountable for effectively managing project teams and department spending while maximizing KPI achievement.
- Communicate potential performance issues and provide solutions to senior leadership.
- Create and maintain a solid client interface with open lines of communication to ensure the highest levels of customer service.
- Document and assist in the implementation of center's policies and procedures
- Coordinate communication of policies and procedures, project objectives, and training between corporate, staff, and client.
- Facilitate leadership development initiatives by effectively motivating, empowering and providing immediate feedback to staff.
- Ensure staff performance issues are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
As an Operations Manager, resource must have the skills and experience necessary to build strong relationships and foster an open and transparent environment; one where the call center operations team leaders and member services agents feel comfortable coming to you with issues and questions. Must be a strong leader with a coaching mentality, always focused on ensuring that your teams have the resources they need and are well trained.
Manager must possess the ability to follow up and communicate effectively with a diverse group of teams across the organization as well as with 3<sup>rd</sup> party management teams and client operation teams. Should be sales and customer service focused with the ability to drive performance while maximizing the financial impact of the company.
Other requirements of the management role include:
- Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of relevant customer service and analytical experience is preferred.
- Proven management / leadership experience in an outsourced call center environment
- Intimate knowledge of both inbound and outbound processes with the motivational skills to effectively drive customer satisfaction is preferred.
- Proven budgetary and analytics experience
- Strong organizational and planning skills are preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with shifting priorities.
- Proficient with computers and related applications.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Dallas, TX USA
Zip Code: 75201
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times