Senior PHP Developer (Krakow)
for The Red Flag Group in Krakow, WI USA
Senior PHP Developer
The Red Flag Group is a business intelligence and technology firm that helps clients make better decisions in selecting key stakeholders. We create customised and integrated compliance and risk solutions that add value to our client?s businesses.
The Red Flag Group?s focus is helping companies select great business partners, suppliers, customers and employees and avoiding costly mistakes. Over 900 major companies around the world trust The Red Flag Group to select their business partners and provide ratings, research and advice on risk.
- Over 200 qualified compliance professionals
- Over 100 technology-development professionals
- Projects and experience in 194 countries
- Expertise in 45 languages
- 15 global offices across five continents
- 12 years of profitable operations acting for large American, European and Asian multinational corporations
Developer that has sense of responsibility in terms of delivering assigned tasks or projects and provide mentorship if necessary on certain things he/she deemed fit.
Key Task and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance on the development of certain enhancements through stories and provide sound estimation on the task at hand.
- Provide assistance on supporting the product and fixing outstanding issues, including the generation of scripts that may be used to fix data related issues.
- Provide insights regarding with the current implementation for better approach / output / implementation / technology that would benefit not just the product but the team and overall process.
- Provide necessary documentations like RCAs or development notes that will help support / other teams to understand the flow of the generated code.
Qualifications and Experience
With these requirements, the candidate must have:
- Working knowledge on CodeIgniter
- Working knowledge on version control using Git
- Working knowledge on containers using Docker and orchestration using Kubernetes
- Working knowledge with unit testing or automated testing
- Working knowledgeable with UI libraries and framework like JQuery, Bootstrap, React
- Working knowledge on APIs and other microservices
- Working knowledge on database, table relationships, script generation, stored procedures
- Good tracing or debugging skills
- Good synergy on a Scrum or Kanban environment
We offer stable employment contract competitive salary and benefits package. Interested parties are invited to send their cover letter and resume with salary expectations through to The Red Flag Group Recruitment Portal. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and should consider their application filed for future reference
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Krakow, WI USA
Zip Code: 54137
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times