Senior Scientist, Immunology
for Adimab in Lebanon, NH USA
We are the leading technology provider for antibody-based drug discovery, focusing solely on our partners without pursuing an internal product pipeline. Since 2009, we have partnered with 65 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, generating more than 280 therapeutic programs. Our technology has been transferred and implemented at Biogen, GSK, Lilly, Merck, and Novo Nordisk, and our funded discovery partners include leading pharmaceutical companies, such as Boehringer Ingelheim, Celgene, Genentech, Gilead, Kyowa Hakko Kirin, Novartis, Regeneron, Roche, Sanofi, and Takeda. We have also partnered with many early-stage venture-backed companies, including Alector, Cullinan Oncology, Dragonfly, Pliant, Potenza, Tizona, iTeos and others, as well as mid-size public biopharmaceutical companies such as Acceleron, Five Prime, Innovent, Jounce, Mersana, Scholar Rock, Seattle Genetics, Surface Oncology, and others.
Our integrated antibody discovery and engineering platform provides unprecedented speed from antigen to purified, full-length human IgGs. We offer fundamental advantages by delivering diverse panels of therapeutically relevant antibodies that meet the most aggressive standards for affinity, epitope coverage, species cross-reactivity, and developability. We enable our partners to rapidly expand their biologics pipelines through a broad spectrum of technology access arrangements.
We are seeking an experienced immunologist with expertise in single B cell cloning to join our research team. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing novel methods and technologies for the discovery of antibody therapeutics.?
- Initiate and execute innovative research
- Implement new technology
- Read papers, contribute to company-wide scientific discussion, and bring new ideas to the table
- Successfully collaborate with colleagues
Needed upon hire
- Ph.D. or equivalent practical experience documented by relevant publications
- A track record of designing experiments and bringing them to a publishable result; a thinker and a doer
- Desire to meticulously execute bench work
- Experience with handling human immune cells, B cell cloning, multicolor flow cytometry, and molecular biology techniques
- Knowledge of basic B cell biology, immunization concepts, antibody responses, and protein engineering
- Curiosity and passion for science demonstrated by reading scientific literature
- Natural inclination to seek out the data source and engage directly with problems
- Proficiency with cell culture and antibody display technologies preferred
- Adaptable and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Communicates effectively and openly with colleagues and supervisors
Come join us!
As a profitable privately-held biotech company, we take a long-term view on value creation and make substantial investments in technology development, research, and our people. We proudly promote meritocracy and reward employees who are productive, use their resources wisely, and make meaningful contributions to the team. We offer individually tailored compensation packages comprised of a competitive salary, meaningful equity, a 2:1 401(k) match, and comprehensive health care benefits.
Located in New Hampshire?s beautiful Upper Connecticut River Valley, we are minutes from Dartmouth College, the Geisel School of Medicine, the Thayer School of Engineering, the Tuck School of Business, and the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. We are fortunate to be situated in an area that is renowned for its premier skiing, hiking, and biking.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Lebanon, NH USA
Zip Code: 03766
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times