Senior Strategic Planner
for Conill in Dallas, TX USA
Conill Advertising has a rewarding career opportunity for an experienced Senior Strategic Planner in the Dallas office. If you are passionate about research and qualitative and quantitative data is your forte, read on and apply.
The Sr. Strategic Planner will provide deep consumer understanding and insight to inform the development of marketing and communications solutions at every stage. They will manage all the research and process pertaining to strategy development and creative development. He/she embraces the Conill spirit of One Team, One Dream, Nothing is Impossible. Bilingual Spanish/English required.
- Provides consumer understanding and insight
- Inspires multidisciplinary teams (creative, media, digital)
- Pulls and interprets data: secondary and primary research, both qualitative and quantitative
- Gathers information, culls into most relevant and actionable pieces, and uses them to uncover insights
- Brings the consumer to life (e.g., creating insightful<del cite="mailto:Nerrissa%20Smith" datetime="2013-12-09T12:28"> </del> presentations, videos, day in the life of, etc.)
- Provides market context and understanding of current and potential targets for communication strategies
- Analyzes the marketplace and environment to identify trends and opportunities
- Manages a variety of qualitative and quantitative primary research projects, including: development of RFPs, vendor briefings and bids, design, screener, discussion guide/questionnaire and logistics
- Moderates focus groups, Xploring, ethnographic interviews, and other qualitative studies when required
- Manages the execution of strategy related projects
- Participates in the execution of agency initiatives and research projects (e.g., new business, white papers, Xploring)
- Leads the development of stimulating Creative Briefs
- Facilitates the creative development, feeding the creative and media teams with insight and working with them to ensure the work is on strategy
- Exhibits effective presentation skills in both internal and client-facing presentations
- Builds a relationship of trust and respect with Client
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years strategic planning experience
- Relentless curiosity and passion for understanding people (I just moved this up since it?s the mindset that is the first must-have)
- Knowledge and understanding of research methodologies and tools (qualitative and quantitative, primary and secondary)
- Qualitative and quantitative research skills
- Balance of analytical and creative thinking with strong writing skills
- Ability to turn data and information into compelling stories and presentations
- Ability to unearth consumer insights, understanding implications and making them actionable via communication strategies
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop strong partnerships across disciplines
- Inspiring communicator with persuasive selling skills and ability to talk ideas into existence
- Digital knowledge
- Excellent presentation skills
- High proficiency in Word, Excel, and Power Point and/or Keynote, as well as syndicated research tools and cross-tabulation software
- Bilingual Spanish fluency is strongly preferred.
What we offer:
Great benefits package and generous paid time off.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Dallas, TX USA
Zip Code: 75201
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times