Senior Support Engineer
for Servosity, Inc. in Greenville, SC USA
At Servosity, We?re Building the Business Continuity platform of the future. We believe that Servers and Infrastructure should be UnCrashable. We?re disrupting a stodgy old industry with our cutting edge patent-pending technology.
We're looking for highly motivated self-starters to join our support team. You will be responsible for ensuring our partners are deploying and managing Servosity software successfully, so that they are fully protected from whatever disasters life throws at them. This isn?t just your average technical support role?..
- Provide crazy-good technical support to our tech-savvy partner base
- ?Do whatever it takes? attitude to continue our 100% customer satisfaction rating
- Help our sales guys close deals by providing technical insight with pre-sales engineering
- Participate in solution architecture and provide valuable feedback from our clients to help improve our products.
- Be the first to get your hands on the new product ? Assist with the QA testing.
- Don?t get siloed into one role ? Servosity has tons of opportunities to not only grow your technical skill set but also advance your career path.
- College degree required
- Certifications required
You should have?.
- Experience with Windows Server platforms (2003, 2008, and 2012)
- Virtualization experience with either VMware or Hyper-V
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and keeping commitments
- Hands-on experience providing technical support
- Experience with Backup and Disaster Recovery software is a major plus
- Experience with Exchange, SQL, and other industry applications is a plus
- ?Mac, Linux, or UNIX experience
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to contribute to open source projects
- Personal growth experience by helping to build a truly successful company
- You?ll be one of the first few Support Engineers hired
- Career Growth with opportunity to earn advancement
- Work with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact.
- Competitive compensation and benefits. We Pay for your: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and more
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Fun team atmosphere with games, celebrations, and much more!
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Greenville, SC USA
Zip Code: 29601
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times