for Stellar Innovations in Dayton, OH USA
Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to the Air Force and DOD customers? If so, then look to join the Stellar Innovations and Solutions team! The selected applicant will become part of an existing team, in an environment that will challenge you, force you to continuously innovate, and work on solutions that make a difference. There is a future for you here to support highly visible and strategic programs at SIS! If you love technology and want a career making a difference supporting meaningful Air Force and DOD programs than Stellar Innovations is the company for you.
Job Title: Senior Technician
Job Summary: SIS is seeking an ideal individual with the necessary skills necessary to accomplish organizational unique Communications and Information Systems support for AFLCMC Wright Patterson Air Force Base organizations for Information Technology (IT) functions. The candidate shall execute the work assigned under this contract from the customer, AFLCMC corporate, and Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) enterprise network perspective. The candidate shall provide information, best practices, standardized processes, and standardized configuration and disseminate information across AFLCMC customers.
- Provides second-tier support to end users for either PCs or hardware. <w:sdtpr></w:sdtpr>
- May interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify problems.
- Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
- Has knowledge of multiple aspects of system and network architectures, operating environments, and technologies such as network integration, network interoperability, network implementation, network protocols and telecommunications.
Education / Certifications / Experience:
- Requires an Associate?s Degree from an accredited college/university. <w:sdtpr></w:sdtpr>
- Four (4) years of progressive Information Technology (IT) experience including at least two (2) years in technically related areas.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess and be able to maintain a Secret Clearance.
SIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Dayton, OH USA
Zip Code: 45401
Posted on: 12/24/2019
Viewed: 0 times