for BeenVerified in New York, NY USA
About the Job
At BeenVerified, you?ll have a chance to grow traffic for one of the 500 most popular sites in the U.S. With millions of pages indexed, multiple sites, and a wealth of interesting data, we think you?ll love the opportunity to manage SEO here.
In this role, you would be responsible for launching SEO initiatives, identifying areas for improvement on existing sites/sections, and recommending and implementing strategies to improve our rankings in major search engines. Dive deep into analytics, assess the SEO tactics of competitors, find areas of opportunity, formulate a strategy, and execute based on the data. It's not enough to simply theorize about SEO, we want someone who knows how to convert their ideas into action and loves being an SEO geek and their craft.
What You?d Get To Do
- Identify head term and long-tail opportunities we can rank for using comprehensive keyword analysis and competitive research
- Work with a team of product managers, designers, developers, and data engineers to implement growth-oriented SEO strategies
- Work with conversion optimization experts to balance ranking while maximizing conversions
- Monitor and evaluate analytics in order to provide regular team updates, actionable plans, and competitive benchmarking
- Establish clear SEO performance indicators that complement overall business objectives
- Recommend content approaches to gain natural attribution from authority sites
- Advise on information architecture to aid in search engine visibility
- Ongoing review and optimization of meta-data policies for properties under your influence
- Collaborate on the approach for PR, content generation and inbound link strategies
What You Bring Us
- 3+ years of experience in SEO
- Proven experience successfully executing SEO projects
- Strong background in SEO analytics & keyword rankings tools, including expertise in Google Webmaster Tools, SEMrush, GetStat, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Have an overall passion for the SEO field and overall internet marketing realm
- Proficient in quantitative analysis and Excel
- Experience working with a CMS and building/administering content
- Seasoned creative thinker, strategic player, and able to identify and resolve issues
- Self-motivated with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
Your Reward For Greatness
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement - as we grow, you grow!
- Great Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Volunteer days
- Professional development training
- Company Outings, Sponsored Healthy Hours/Happy Hours
- Subsidized ClassPass Membership
- Catered lunches weekly, fully stocked kitchen
- An innovative, energetic culture with great people to work with!
BeenVerified builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We're a fast-growing company that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It's a thrilling time to join the team, as we're expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you're done reading this!
BeenVerified was founded in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time, their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records - something that, in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then our mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, BeenVerified has launched 5 consumer brands including BeenVerified, Numberguru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, and Ownerly.
In today?s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception and a lack of transparency, we believe equal access to unbiased data and information can allow our customers to empower and protect themselves. Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that give that access to all people.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: New York, NY USA
Zip Code: 10018
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times