for Morris-Jenkins in Charlotte, NC USA
Do you enjoy meeting new people? Do you make friends easily?
Does your family call you when their drains are backed up or their hot water stops working?
Do you love getting to the root of plumbing problems?
Wow! Have we got the job for you!
How would you like to be a Service Plumber and make $90,000 to over $120,000? Our average plumber makes $104k!
The Short Version
You?ve been in this business for a while. You don?t need to read all the little details! You just want the summary.
- We're located in Charlotte, North Carolina
- You get a company vehicle, free uniforms, and a free laundry service
- You get 7 paid holidays and generous PTO
- We give out bonuses, and everyone receives ongoing training
- You?ll have year-round stability with available overtime
- You?ll have all the usual insurances available (medical, dental, vision, etc.), as well as a 401(k)
- You?re an experienced Residential Service Plumber with a great personality!
- You won?t have a boss yelling at you here. You?ll be shown respect!
- We have several different paths experienced Service Plumbers can take based on their skills and personal preferences.
- Complete the application, and submit a one-way video interview here: https://hire.li/2a05b13
Wanna learn more about this opportunity? We?d love to tell you why this is a great fit for you!
How does a new company vehicle sound?
Speaking of sounds, our vehicles don?t make any. No thunk thunk or horrible whirring sound when you drive, and there are no dents, drips, or dings. And the mileage? It?s so low that you could?ve counted to it when you were a kid.
Your time and energy should be spent doing the work you enjoy, so don?t worry about laundry. We?ll provide you with uniforms and wash them for you.
You?re a busy person. We get that. What you need is free time. At Morris-Jenkins, you?ll have plenty of paid days off and you also get 7 paid holidays.
You deserve to be recognized for your hard work and accomplishments. We believe in rewarding our top performers with bonuses!
At Morris-Jenkins, you?ll receive ongoing training, no matter how much experience you have. Just like football teams, you?ll always have your own team surrounding you and supporting you.
You?ll have year-round stability with overtime available if you want it. Medical, Dental, Vision, Long & Short-Term Disability, Accident AND Life Insurance, a Flexible Spending Account, and a 401(k) Retirement Plan are just some of the perks available so you and your family can relax, knowing you?re covered.
All About YOU
Do you have experience with tankless water heaters? If so, you should feel special! Plumbers like you are a rare breed, and we?d love to meet you! If you don?t know how to work with tankless water heaters, that?s ok, too!
You?re a good communicator. You explain things well, and the people around you love that you?re never condescending about it. You?re patient, friendly, and knowledgeable. I wish more people were like you!
Did you know Morris-Jenkins has more service plumbers than any other company in Charlotte? You?ll always have a support system here!
Drain machines, camera and locator equipment, monometers, and voltmeters?these are all just parts of your day-to-day vocabulary. You know plumbing like the back of your hand! After all, you?ve been in this field for three years (maybe more). New challenges don?t intimidate you! And when a repair isn?t feasible, you?ll make recommendations for installs, providing the customer with a quote and some options that are best for them. When they make a decision, you?ll coordinate with the installation team to help provide an incredible customer experience!
What to Expect
As a Service Plumber:
- You?ll perform diagnostic repair service calls
- You?ll address customer concerns and ensure effective and long-term resolutions
- You?ll make friends. And you?ll get paid for it.
- It?s important to form relationships with customers!
- You?ll coordinate with the install crew for large size repairs, water heaters, tankless, filtration and re-pipes, etc.
You know you belong here, so the question is, what are you waiting for?
I?ll see you at the next big company breakfast.
Submit your application online today!
**This posting is for experienced HVAC Service Technicians. For entry level, please apply for our ?Greatest HVAC Entry Level Job EVER? listing.**
Your resume and application are great, but is it really fair to assume a piece of paper truly captures YOU? We don?t think so. As a part of your application, you must complete a Sparkhire one-way video interview! It?s short, simple, and surprisingly fun! hire.li/2a05b13
The Super-Fun HR Stuff
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS for Service Plumber:
- 3+ years of experience with diagnostic troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of residential plumbing, water heaters, tankless, filtration, gas lines, gas logs, and drain cleaning
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to provide repair versus replacement options to customers
- Knowledge of drain machines, camera and locator equipment
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of required tools
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to speak, read, and write fluently in the English language
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS for Service Plumbers:
- Valid North Carolina Plumbing Contractor (P1 or P2)
- Valid North Carolina Journeyman license
- Valid South Carolina LLR Plumbing Contractor License
- Valid South Carolina MASC Master Plumber Certification
Morris-Jenkins is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. We proudly serves the following cities: Ballantyne, Belmont, Charlotte, Clover, Concord, Cornelius, Davidson, Denver, Fort Mill, Gastonia, Huntersville, Indian Trail, Kannapolis, Lake Norman, Matthews, Mint Hill, Monroe, Mooresville, Mount Holly, Pineville, Rock Hill, and Waxhaw. Charlotte is located in Mecklenburg County, but Morris-Jenkins also services Gaston county, Cabarrus county, Rowan county, Union county, Iredell county, and York county (South Carolina).
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Zip Code: 28273
Posted on: 12/12/2019
Viewed: 0 times