Sharepoint Administrator WPAFB (Clearance)
for Stellar Innovations in Dayton, OH USA
Do you enjoy learning about new technology and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to the Air Force and DOD customers? If so, then look to join the Stellar Innovations and Solutions team! The selected applicant will become part of an existing team, in an environment that will challenge you, force you to continuously innovate, and work on solutions that make a difference. There is a future for you here to support highly visible and strategic programs at SIS! You will realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge in a dynamic and highly-technical working environment that believes our people make the company great and we put them first in decisions to promote from within, host team building events and support a work-life balance. If you love technology and want a career making a difference supporting meaningful Air Force and DOD programs than Stellar Innovations is the company for you.
SIS is immediately seeking a SharePoint Administrator for a full time salaried position. This is an on-site position at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.
- Assist in development and maintenance of existing and new business tools within a SharePoint 2013/Office 365 environment for the directorate and all branches as per customer requirements
- Assist in managing several large site collections including storage levels, content, tools, workflows and user permissions including all sub-sites of an existing enterprise intranet
- Organize and structure sites and information effectively for user community
- Monitor for excessive site complexity and suggest streamlined alternatives
- Identify/implement efficiencies in document management in SharePoint to be leveraged in solving specific issues; these could be used as a model for other site collections
- Provide guidance and technical expertise to site owners to structure sites and implement solutions
- Provide technical support to end users on a large variety of issues
- Collaborate with administration staff and site content owners to improve project information flow
- Ensure uniform navigation throughout sites
- Ensure proper security level labeling on all data requiring such a label
- Provide Training for Site Owners and Site Members
- Provide tracking of training completion for auditing purposes
- Provide site collection log summary and reports as required by customer
- Maintain Change Control and facilitate Change Control Board meetings (CCB?s)
Education and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor?s degree in related field or an Associate?s degree in related field with 5-10 years of Information Technology related work experience
- Minimum one year fulltime Site Collection Administrator or Site Owner experience. Comprehensive SharePoint 2013/O365 Site Collection Administrator or Site Owner training preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years of project management as it relates to software development
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Application Life Cycle Management and quality assurance and controls related to software development
- Demonstrated experience with Dell Quick Apps and K2 web part use and integration
- Experience with labeling FOUO (For Office Use Only), sensitive, and PII (Personally Identifiable Information) stored within the site collection
- Ability to create new and edit existing pages, lists, libraries etc.
- Ability to create new and/or edit existing HTML code within SharePoint 2013 (On Premises) and cloud environments
- Ability to analyze current business environment and quickly understand what tools the customer will need to enhance effectiveness
- Ability to advise, create, manage and implement new tools/services as required by the customer in a cost-effective and timely manner
- Ability to analyze current business environment and quickly understand what SharePoint tools the customer can leverage to enhance their overall mission effectiveness
- Must have strong knowledge of SharePoint permissions to include breaking inherited permissions and assigning new permissions per requirements for restricting access to sites, libraries, and lists
- Must have excellent requirement gathering skills to ensure effective software development
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills to ensure effective communications with all levels of management
- Strong PC literacy and Microsoft Office 2013 skills ? Including Microsoft InfoPath as used for SharePoint forms
- Effective problem-solving, analytical, and time management skills
- Create and maintain software development project documentation
- Facilitate weekly meetings with stakeholders
- Any SharePoint Certification or equivalent preferred but not required
- Current Active CompTIA Security + or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Security Clearance Requirements - Must maintain a Favorable Secret Clearance
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Stellar Innovations & Solutions, Inc. (SIS) offers a wide-range of services based on a solid foundation of Program Management Support, SharePoint Web Application Framework, Infrastructure Virtualization, Audio/Video Integration, Cyber Security, and Software Application Support. SIS has in-depth experience in working with federal clients providing program management support, customized design, integration and maintenance, vulnerability assessment, risk management and accreditation support, and requirements design, development and testing. Our mission is to provide customers with innovative solutions designed to help them grow and better manage their operations. We deliver proven concepts of management, design, and integration enabling customers to effectively meet mission critical needs. We maintain our reputation of excellence and achievement through ongoing quality initiatives, and the implementation of industry best practices and employ the most highly-qualified, trained, and certified professionals in the business.
SIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
This position description reflects SIS's assignment of essential functions; nothing in this job description restricts the Company's latitude to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccp ost.htm
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Dayton, OH USA
Zip Code: 45439
Posted on: 02/12/2020
Viewed: 0 times