for Centercode in Laguna Hills, CA USA
Centercode, a leader in the Customer Validation space, is looking for a curious, highly motivated and enthusiastic mid-level developer to join our engineering team. In this role, you?ll work with a highly enthusiastic local team, contributing code and expertise to help us evolve, scale, and continuously improve our world-class platform.
This position pays $70k-$90k salary (+ benefits + bonus) based on experience.
You'll be a fit for this job if you have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in CS or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years in related technology roles
- a demonstrated knowledge of T-SQL and C# / VB.Net
- an understanding of .Net framework development, data interface tooling, patterns, and relevant practices
- a broad and ever growing knowledge of data platforms, patterns, and practices
In this position you'll:
- interact daily with our development, IT, and quality teams
- contribute reliable, maintainable, scalable, and performant code to extend our SaaS application
- ensure data integrity, accuracy, availability, and security
- organize, update and refactor existing application code
- help fix things that break
To get hired at Centercode, you MUST be:
- a collaborative highly skilled communicator (in English; both written and spoken)
- a critical thinker; capable of mapping out complex ideas on a whiteboard
- tech savvy and passionate about emerging technology
- a self-starter who doesn't require micromanaging
- thick skinned, good humored, and able to roll with the punches
- career-oriented and actively looking to increase your responsibilities
- willing to admit when you screw up (it happens to the best of us)
- fiercely loyal to both our customers and team
- trustworthy, reliable, and easy to get along with
- enthusiastic and eager to take on new challenges
- adaptable and willing to wear whatever hat gets the job done
- We're a growing 60+ person tech company.
- We deeply value productivity over long hours.
- We offer a highly unique, exciting, and energetic work environment.
- We actively balance work and play.
- We provide free breakfast, snacks, and coffee.
- Donuts on your birthday.
- This is a full-time position in Laguna Hills, California.
- We don't relocate (you must live in Orange County!)
- We were voted one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County.
- We won't speak with recruiters of any kind. Seriously, don't bother.
- We're not taking calls regarding this position.
Douglas Adams once said "Technology is a word that describes something that doesn't work yet". We saw this truth as an opportunity to increase the positive impact of technology on people's lives. We're actively achieving this rewarding goal while doing very well and having a lot of fun along the way. We're looking for enthusiastic like-minded people who are equally passionate about achieving this goal.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA
Zip Code: 92653
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times