Software Support Analyst
for Innovative Systems in Pittsburgh, PA USA
Innovative Systems is one of the world?s most trusted providers of best-of-breed data quality and compliance solutions is looking for a talented Software Support Analyst. You will support clients in North America, and possibly other parts of the world.
Named a Top Workplace in Pittsburgh, Innovative has a long-standing reputation for superior customer satisfaction and solutions that are fast, accurate, and scalable. FinScan, one of our most recognized products, is used by our clients in over 60 countries to identify potential money laundering and terrorist financing threats ? helping to keep us all - a bit safer.
What you will do
This is a multi-faceted role in which you will combine your analytic, technical, language, and people skills to keep our customers happy while also assisting our developers and implementation consultants with projects requiring strong technical acumen.
As a Software Support Analyst, you will use problem-solving, communication, and programming skills. You will learn our product suite inside and out positioning you for a range of great career choices. You will combine this knowledge with your technical skills to provide superior assistance and resolution to customer inquiries that arise by email or phone. The issues you handle will vary from simple to the complex and multi-layered requiring:
- analysis, investigation and trouble-shooting of software and system functionality, integrations, product feature-function and adoption issues
- creation and development of SQL scripts and other custom software processes
- collaboration with other teams and departments to assist with quicker issue identification and resolution and to provide them with customer insights that aid in development of bug fixes, new product functionality and features.
You will not be bored! You'll find variety and interesting new challenges each day enabling you to continually grow your skills as you interact and learn from other teams. Unlike traditional support roles, at Innovative you get to:
- perform simple product installations ? providing a pathway into professional services or hosted consulting, pre-sales, engineering, product management and more!
- write knowledge-base documentation and assist with expansion of our self-service portal and customer happiness by helping to develop of top-notch training modules and videos.
- provide insights that will be used to improve existing solutions and plan those of our next generation
Requirements we need you to have
We will grow your skills, but there are some things you need to have for starters:
- Bachelor?s degree in a STEM concentration such as computer science, information systems, engineering, mathematics, science, or other related concentration
- Experience with SQL databases and SQL programming language
- Highly analytic with strong problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to be on call after hours in customer support rotation (very minimal)
It's a plus if you to have
- Prior experience in a customer or technical support role
- Using SQL in a work environment
- Knowledge of regulatory risk and compliance
About us - we give you
First of all - we take time to learn about you. There are no robots or machines that are screening your resume for key words. Next - we provide lots of challenge and chances for growth, a competitive salary, lots of time off, 401K + match, health, dental, vision, and more. We also know how to do ? fun!
Our people are a diverse, multi-cultural bunch! You will find friends here and in our offices abroad. You?ll always have someone to help out and to hang out with!
Sorry, but Innovative is not providing visa sponsorship for this position.
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Pittsburgh, PA USA
Zip Code: 15220
Posted on: 12/13/2019
Viewed: 0 times