Solutions Architect - System Applications (Dynamics 365/ ERP) - Krakow
for The Red Flag Group in Krakow, WI USA
The Red Flag Group is a business intelligence and technology firm that helps clients make better decisions in selecting key stakeholders. We create customized and integrated compliance and risk solutions that add value to our client?s businesses.
The Red Flag Group?s focus is helping companies select great business partners, suppliers, customers and employees and avoiding costly mistakes. Over 900 major companies around the world trust The Red Flag Group to select their business partners and provide ratings, research and advice on risk.
- Over 200 qualified compliance professionals
- Over 100 technology-development professionals
- Projects and experience in 194 countries
- Expertise in 45 languages
- 15 global offices across five continents
- 12 years of profitable operations acting for large American, European and Asian multinational corporations
We are now seeking a an experienced candidate to join the Red Flag Group as a Solutions Architect - System Applications (Dynamics 365/ ERP).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Is the subject matter expert on Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP applications usage including functionalities, business processes, user roles, application design, report customizations, data security and integrity, data backups, etc.
- Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing external and internal customers business requirements to selecting and designing appropriate solutions and configuring Microsoft Dynamics ERP applications to meet the customer needs.
- Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP applications with other systems and third-party software packages according to best practices.
- Manage the change control management process of future changes, releases, updates and enhancements of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (ERP applications, CRM/Sales, Project Service Automation, Customer Service etc.)
- Work collaboratively with team members to trouble-shoot and resolve Microsoft Dynamics 365 related issues.
- Provide support in installation, administration and optimization of mixed Microsoft and RHEL server environment including its components and related technologies.
- Participate in planning and implementation of server installations, upgrades, routine maintenance and patches in accordance with established Information Technology (IT) policies and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate level of approvals prior to applying changes to Production, UAT, and test environment
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Define and perform applications backups and recovery procedures.
- Develop, test, and implement business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Reviews the monitoring and tuning of systems to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability.
- Any other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications and Experience
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) is a must.
- At least 5 years? experience in developing Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions (including configuration, plugin development and software integration)
- Experience in implementing, developing and maintaining MS ERP solution in a Professional Services business is a must.
- Advanced Knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server and database administration/ development
- Experience working in broader IT infrastructure support covering servers, storage systems, and Microsoft Active Directory is a plus
- Identifies and initiates changes in IT and business processes to improve efficiency with the IT, following Firm?s standards
- Confidentiality and high standard of ethics
- Good written and oral English communication skills within organization and to external parties
- Shift work maybe applicable for this role
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested parties are invited to send their cover letter and resume with salary expectations through to The Red Flag Group Recruitment Portal. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and should consider their application filed for future reference.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Krakow, WI USA
Zip Code: 54137
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times