Sr Java developer - Chicago
for Saggezza in Chicago, IL USA
Saggezza is a proven technology and consulting partner that delivers personalized, high-value solutions to accelerate business growth. We consult, create experiences, analyze, modernize and digitize to help our clients adapt and transform the way they do business. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only ? to bring enabling technology to our clients that allows them to move their business forward.
We are currently looking to hire a Sr Java developer to join our team.
Each project will be different, but you?ll always be responsible for:
- Ability of designed system to handle all requirements
- Improvement of mentored team members
- Effective planning of own work and/or team?s work activities to meet commitments and quality expectations
- Identification and resolution of project issues
- Maximization of team performance
- Satisfaction with the provided technical leadership
- Successfully design of applications meeting cost, time and technical constraints
- Follows and mentors developers in industry best practices
- Excellent judgment shown in making project decisions
- Proven application of project and architectural methodologies
- High quality of input into initiative proposals
What You?ll Definitely Need
- Enhancement of the application functionalities and fix issues.
- Design and development of Promotion Management System.
- Implement distributed in-memory database caching using HazelCast to improve website performance.
- New module development with micro services architecture using Rest APIs and spring boot.
- Enhancement of the existing functionality to persist the data to MongoDB.
- Participate in design discussions, core refactoring and review.
- Implementation of Hystrix circuit breaker to avoid high impact of downstream system.
- Performing rigorous Unit testing and automated regression testing procedures using Rest Assured, Cucumber, JUnit and TestNG testing tools.
- Assisting with the migration of present legacy applications.
- Design and development of asynchronous communication using Kafka wherever the application needs the flexibility and fault tolerance.
- Analyzing production performance and providing support for the tickets created by contact center.
What We?d Love to See
Experience with microservices architecture.
Experience with Amazon AWS.
Experience in Financial Services or Fintech
Don?t tick all the boxes? Don?t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think
you?re the right person for the job.
What Makes Saggezza Unique?
Strong Relationships: We take the time to know our clients well, from the way they do business to their culture and their unique pain points. This level of engagement enables us to develop highly effective solutions.
Clients First: We work to understand our clients then develop a unique point of view to address their pain points. We do whatever it takes to provide the right solutions to address their specific situation.
A Trusted Partner: We collaborate as a true strategic partner and work side-by-side to develop the best solutions to bring our clients? businesses into the future.
Passionate Mindset: We have an unending passion for technology and teamwork. We develop highly effective solutions to help our clients tackle the complex digital landscape.
Creating Value: The right investment in digital change is critical for our clients. That?s why we develop personalized, highly effective solutions that deliver value for their businesses.
Delivery Excellence: Our proven processes provide high-quality solutions that are delivered on time.
Why Join Our Team
- Our culture is diverse with endless opportunities to work for global corporations in their own backyard.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matter, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides each and every one of our consultants the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome all types of innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to grow with our team.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Zip Code: 60606
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times