Sr. Windows Server Administrator at NDU
for Global Dynamic Consulting in Washington, DC USA
<section><h1 data-oe-expression="job.name" data-oe-field="name" data-oe-id="103" data-oe-model="hr.job" data-oe-type="char">Senior Windows Server Administrator</h1>Location:Fort McNair, Washington, DC
*MUST Be able to Maintain or Receive Personnel Security Clearance!
***We do not Sponsor WORK VISAS for this position!
As a Senior Windows Server Administrator, the individual will be responsible for configuring and supporting Microsoft-based infrastructure servers, enterprise application installation and configuration, infrastructure design, and troubleshooting. In this role, the Windows Server Administrator will operate and maintain all production, pre-production, and development of systems in a Windows environment.</section><section>
- Performs regularly scheduled maintenance on systems and apply necessary security patches and updates to operating system, applications, and/or services
- Generates, implements, maintains and monitors Windows 2012, 2016, 2019 and VMware operating systems
- Implements and monitors the Enterprise Windows Servers testing and installation of patches, updates, additional tools and future versions of all software on a regular basis.
- Supports team with complex projects to support Windows Infrastructure services
- Assists other technical support personnel in troubleshooting problems with the system
- All other duties assigned by OSC and governing contract office
Required Qualifications/Education and Experience
- Must be able to receive or maintain a Personnel Security Clearance
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience with Microsoft Windows Server. Experience in administration should include versions 2012 and 2016 and as a bonus 2019
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016 Set-up & Configuration
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience with Microsoft Windows Server Core services such as Active Directory, DHCP, DFS, ADFS, Certificate Services, IIS, DNS, etc.
- Security+, or Server+, or Network+, or A+ Certification is required
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Microsoft Certification is required , (MCSE or MCSA Preferred)
- Prior experience with designing, implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting core Windows infrastructure services such as Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, WINS, IIS, Certificate Services, etc.
Preferred Qualifications/Education and Experience
- MCSE or MCSA certification is preferred
- Administration experience with Microsoft Exchange Systems Center, and SQL is a plus
- Prior SharePoint administration experience is helpful but not required
Powered by JazzHR
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Washington, DC USA
Zip Code: 20319
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times