Strategic Account Executive
for Allocadia in Boston, MA USA
Allocadia is a recognized leader in Marketing Performance Management, serving more than 150 customers and thousands of users worldwide, and manages billions of marketing dollars for companies like Microsoft, Juniper Networks and VMware. Our software empowers marketers to run marketing more effectively by providing them with greater control over their marketing investments and the insights they need to drive revenue.
We?re currently growing our sales team and are looking for a driven, bold, and courageous Strategic Account Executive to join our team. You will be joining a team of high performers who are obsessed with closing business, innovation and challenging the status quo, especially within the marketing space. In this role, you will be responsible for managing sales cycles from lead to close with Strategic accounts (>$5 B revenue) in a geographic territory.
- Work with accounts in a North American geographic territory to sell Allocadia?s solutions across the organization.
- Drive opportunities that are a combination of self-sourced (hunted), Marketing, and Partner deals. Particular emphasis on hunting for new business ?experience with identifying opportunities to sell a solution and taking the cycle from lead inception to opportunity close is a must.
- Qualify and develop leads from all sources above to create revenue opportunities, coordinate client meetings and on-line demonstrations of Allocadia?s solution.
- Volume of pipeline is key: your quota and targets are geared toward new logo acquisition and monthly/quarterly sales to strategic prospects
- Once a prospect is developed, help our prospects realize value & get them on a path to Marketing Performance Management (MPM); engaging with our customer to solve a core pain-point and educating them on the other benefits and outcomes of an MPM project.
- Driving and maintaining momentum in every deal with high-cadence stakeholder engagement
- Align different organizational stakeholders (typically 5-7,) to the value-proposition specific to their role. Must be comfortable and experienced having C-level conversations. Selling to CMO?s specifically is an asset.
- Some technical software knowledge required. You must have the ability to discuss integration points between Allocadia and other softwares.
- You will have the capability to sell six and seven-figure deals.
- Maintain accurate forecast and track activity in Salesforce
- Prepare proposals and price quotations
- Celebrate closed deals!
Requirements & Career Motivations:
- Post-secondary education
- A minimum of 8 years selling/closing experience in with enterprise size accounts
- You are knowledgeable about the Marketing Automation, Marketing Operations or CRM market.
- You have experience (and previous success!) with prospecting and selling in complex environments requiring management of stakeholders and onsite workshop environments.
- You are motivated by your quota and have a track record of over-achieving most goals you set your mind to.
- You are extremely open to coaching to develop and learn new methods and tactics to drive sales momentum and close deals.
- You understand the value and have experience with a solution selling methodology/approach.
- You are ready to be a core contributing member of team building a world class company and working to dominate its market!
What it?s like to work here:
- We are guided by our core values: #RunTogether, #RuntoWin, #RunSmart, #RunCreatively and #RunHealthy
- Performance driven environment with an opportunity to work with passionate people who are focused on hitting company goals and personal goals.
- The team is here to build a world class SaaS company and do career defining work
Job Category: Other / Miscellaneous
Location: Boston, MA USA
Zip Code: 02101
Posted on: 12/02/2019
Viewed: 0 times